Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624406 times)
Linkxp500
Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #900 on: May 06, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »

Nope, I don't really understand Riivo so I use riivolution for Gecko users. Which is basically the same thing as it sounds like. Works with Sfx and all that goodness too.

Actually, it's as simple as editing the source path, and the path to the file on the Brawl disc.  It is pretty time-consuming, but not hard to figure out what to do once you get a grasp of the keywords in the XML.

I'm actually working on making the CEP 5.3 files work with Brawl Minus using P:M's XML.  You know, the one that allows more than one Brawl build to exist on the same SD card?

Gonna test it tonight, and I'll post it when I'm sure there's nothing missing.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #901 on: May 07, 2013, 03:44:56 PM »

I may have found a bug with the last CEP Ernie posted:

If you play a stage in Training mode, then try to play a stage in Versus mode, the game will freeze (BEEEEEEEE---). Also, in Training mode, if you play a level ftom the CEP, then exit and load a different level, the BGM from the previous level will play. Does this happen for anyone else?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #902 on: May 07, 2013, 04:07:02 PM »

Nope, I don't really understand Riivo so I use riivolution for Gecko users. Which is basically the same thing as it sounds like. Works with Sfx and all that goodness too.
    thats what im referring to, i dont use riivo either just riivo for gecko users....

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #903 on: May 07, 2013, 08:36:31 PM »

I may have found a bug with the last CEP Ernie posted:

If you play a stage in Training mode, then try to play a stage in Versus mode, the game will freeze (BEEEEEEEE---). Also, in Training mode, if you play a level ftom the CEP, then exit and load a different level, the BGM from the previous level will play. Does this happen for anyone else?

I had that issue. Except it was for every level... EVERY LEVEL!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 12:11:28 AM
    Lazy quoting myself here because I forgot the GCT

http://www.mediafire.com/?gkapwc4i3mtkhyy

To anyone who downloads that, don't delete anything you have on your Minus. Simply replace. But know that the Strms are not there.  It's meant for Ernie so he can add them where they need to be.

GCT since I forgot it somehow.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cq7oqs3b7bwwexd

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 01:03:32 AM
    If you're having CSS or SSS Issues and that GCT doesnt work let me know. I have one that works for sure since I'm using it. I have infinite free time so I might actually try and get all the songs in the right places...
    « Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:10:04 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #904 on: May 08, 2013, 02:22:13 AM »

Kienamaru, do you have a text file version of that .GCT?

Some things I've noticed:

- The water in the Jungle Japes (Melee) stage has glitchy graphics. The water "spikes" every few seconds. Pretty annoying.
    - Final Destination (N64) has Final Destination (Melee)'s SSS icon. (fixed in Kienamaru's version)
    - Yoshi's Island (N64) has Yoshi's Story (Melee) SSS icon. (not fixed in Kienamaru's version)

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #905 on: May 08, 2013, 05:04:39 AM »

Kienamaru, do you have a text file version of that .GCT?

Some things I've noticed:

- The water in the Jungle Japes (Melee) stage has glitchy graphics. The water "spikes" every few seconds. Pretty annoying.
    - Final Destination (N64) has Final Destination (Melee)'s SSS icon. (fixed in Kienamaru's version)
    - Yoshi's Island (N64) has Yoshi's Story (Melee) SSS icon. (not fixed in Kienamaru's version)

I noticed that stuff too... it threw me off at first. I can fix the N64 Icon, but I'm not sure if the icon will like that. Which is why I didn't. Err, I do have a text file... I think I'll just update with a codes folder. Gonna do the other GCT just to be safe as well.

Also, Ernie, I think the reason the sound was so horribly off is because I think I used the codes from your last expansion, but the stages are from the newest one. So that may be all you have to do to get them right. Just switch out that section of text. If someone else can, let me know how it goes.

Post Merge: May 08, 2013, 05:20:17 AM
    http://www.mediafire.com/?04lregyadsw4we0 

Codes included now. Sorry folks.
    « Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:20:17 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Bent 00
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #906 on: May 09, 2013, 01:49:58 AM »

Hey Kienamaru, I tried copying the last bunch of files you posted (right above this post) over a fresh Brawl- 2.X.6. The game would not load past the "Loading..." screen. Any idea why?

Amazerommu
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #907 on: May 09, 2013, 09:59:27 PM »

For those who wanted the riivolution of the Project M classic expansion to work here is a link to the full thingy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?348ycx4heu1gtde

If you're using Gecko OS with any of your own custom mods, you should be able to just merge the folders (fighter, sound, stage, etc) with the ones in the riivolution download and have them all readily available.

Post Merge: May 09, 2013, 11:28:15 PM
    I don't think so, but here's what I told someone last year in a PM:

In the MiscData where the SSS icons are, there's also a model called MenSelmapPos with an animation called MenSelmapPos_TopN__0. Each frame "n" of this animation controls where the icons appear (and how big they are) for "n-2" icons. So if you have 10 icons on your SSS, edit the bones on frame 12.
    There's also MenSelmapPos_TopN__1 for the My Music screen.

^ So for this. Just to clarify. If I'm editing the SSS that you made, having 77 stages, I should edit the bones at frame 79? Also does that include moving the preview pic and the stock icons and such?

I know it's a late response. Just now getting back into messing with this. I wanna make a more symmetrical SSS for this (because OCD lol)
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 11:28:15 PM by xNoobxSaibotx » Logged

All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
    Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #908 on: May 13, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »

Hey Kienamaru, I tried copying the last bunch of files you posted (right above this post) over a fresh Brawl- 2.X.6. The game would not load past the "Loading..." screen. Any idea why?

I'm not certain. I used Gecko for all the testing. Are you using that?

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #909 on: May 13, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »

I want to know if anyone has a solution to this problem im having with the .pac files, ok like I was confused on how to open the common5.pac file as it said to do on the instructions on the Classic Expansion Pack and so I opened it with adobe, and after I did that all the files of .pac showed the adobe sign instead of how the .pac files looked at first like blank paper, then I knew I had [censored]ed up, so I tried to play with it by selecting other programs to open it up to get the .pac files back to the way they were, but still nothing Sad its like its permanent. Someone please help :-/

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #910 on: May 14, 2013, 01:44:35 PM »

I want to know if anyone has a solution to this problem im having with the .pac files, ok like I was confused on how to open the common5.pac file as it said to do on the instructions on the Classic Expansion Pack and so I opened it with adobe, and after I did that all the files of .pac showed the adobe sign instead of how the .pac files looked at first like blank paper, then I knew I had [censored]ed up, so I tried to play with it by selecting other programs to open it up to get the .pac files back to the way they were, but still nothing Sad its like its permanent. Someone please help :-/

Open it with BrawlBox.

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #911 on: May 14, 2013, 10:33:20 PM »

Thnx linkxp but for some reason riivolution wont load up anymore, i had did everything accordingly to the intsructions but once i load up riivolution and launch ssbb then all i would see is a black screen, i think it has something to do with the .pac files again cause like the .pac files have the brawlbox icon on them, but does it suppose to look like that, or do i have to open them up in brawlbox to make them look like blank paper?
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:45:39 AM by Waluigi7 » Logged

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #912 on: May 15, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »

Thnx linkxp but for some reason riivolution wont load up anymore, i had did everything accordingly to the intsructions but once i load up riivolution and launch ssbb then all i would see is a black screen, i think it has something to do with the .pac files again cause like the .pac files have the brawlbox icon on them, but does it suppose to look like that, or do i have to open them up in brawlbox to make them look like blank paper?

Make sure you are using an ocarina xml for the files to work, and also make sure the file patch code is deactivated before you place the gct file where it is supposed to go.

I had the same issue when I started with Riivolution.  I did both to make sure it works.  And now it does.

Waluigi7
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #913 on: May 15, 2013, 11:57:06 AM »

oh ok thnx dude Smiley and which gct file are you talking about?

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #914 on: May 15, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »

oh ok thnx dude Smiley and which gct file are you talking about?

The cheat file you use to have any hacks working at all...

Pages:  1 ... 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: