Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: Okami Takahashi on August 29, 2013, 07:18:52 PM
I tried using the Brawl+ gct in the premade folder, but now it just goes to black after EVERY stage. And yes, I'm using the latest version with the SSE stages.

Honestly, this sort of thing really ought to be looked into. And by Brawl CSS I mean the way its laid out (being able to pick Sheik, ZSS and the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon from the list). That IS the CSS, right?
Are you using 7.0.3 Shining Gold? I'll try it out on my SD card.

Am I the only one whose Meta Knight freezes? o_o

The game freezes right after "GO!" when Meta Knight is in the game..

All the stages work perfectly. All characters are working. (Except for Meta Knight of course)

I'm not quite sure what to do. .__.

September 01, 2013, 01:07:42 AM #1052 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:12:40 PM by libertyernie
Quote from: AjninSurlaw on August 29, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Am I the only one whose Meta Knight freezes? o_o

The game freezes right after "GO!" when Meta Knight is in the game..

All the stages work perfectly. All characters are working. (Except for Meta Knight of course)

I'm not quite sure what to do. .__.
Seems like a strange issue. Is this P:M or Brawl?

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 04:12:40 PM

I used my GCT with Brawl+, and I get the same thing I got in Brawl+ alone: a reorganized CSS, but with the same background as vBrawl. Should it look different? I'm not sure I'm using the right Brawl+ version.

Quote from: xNoobxSaibotx on May 10, 2013, 03:59:27 AM
For those who wanted the riivolution of the Project M classic expansion to work here is a link to the full thingy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?348ycx4heu1gtde

If you're using Gecko OS with any of your own custom mods, you should be able to just merge the folders (fighter, sound, stage, etc) with the ones in the riivolution download and have them all readily available.

I downloaded this, but it's for version 2.5b. Is there a Demo 2.6b version?
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Will be soon. The only change is the GCT file, though, and I posted that earlier on this page.

Quote from: libertyernie on September 01, 2013, 07:37:41 PM
Will be soon. The only change is the GCT file, though, and I posted that earlier on this page.

Huh? I meant that I want a Riivolution version of it. I know that the RSBE01.gct is the only change, but I want a Riivolution CEP that's fully set up for Project M 2.6/2.6b, not 2.5b. The instructions that were given for Riivolution users like me simply don't work.
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

September 03, 2013, 04:30:05 PM #1056 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:13:45 PM by libertyernie
Quote from: Luigifan141 on September 03, 2013, 03:08:04 AM
Huh? I meant that I want a Riivolution version of it. I know that the RSBE01.gct is the only change, but I want a Riivolution CEP that's fully set up for Project M 2.6/2.6b, not 2.5b. The instructions that were given for Riivolution users like me simply don't work.

Oh, that one? Someone else put that together, but I'll see if I can update it.

Post Merge: September 03, 2013, 08:47:56 PM

OK, I posted CEP 5.5m - the version for Project M Demo 2.6b. It's on page 68, replacing the old one. No support yet for Riivolution/modaluncher.xml - I can't get Riivolution to work AT ALL on my Wii U. It always crashes on starting the game, even with no patches enabled.

Hi im kinda new to brawl hacking especially with the stage ideas you're talking about so I was wondering where exactly do I put everything that I download to my sd card and what happens if I still want to use the codes I have for my .gct I already have? Can I merge them together? By the way I'm using riivolution if that helps at all. Thanks
Hi Guys check out my
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/ZTBGaming17
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ZTBGaming
Patreon Donation Page:
http://www.patreon.com/ZTBGaming

Quote from: ztblack on September 07, 2013, 04:29:15 PM
Hi im kinda new to brawl hacking especially with the stage ideas you're talking about so I was wondering where exactly do I put everything that I download to my sd card and what happens if I still want to use the codes I have for my .gct I already have? Can I merge them together? By the way I'm using riivolution if that helps at all. Thanks
You could try GCT Fusionizer. I haven't tried it but it should work.

September 10, 2013, 05:05:46 PM #1059 Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:18:42 PM by DocStrange
I think I asked something to this effect a ways back, but I want to rearrange the layout of the stages and have no idea how. I believe you told me before that it had something to do with the SSS's animations, but do you know of a decent guide on how to actually modify it?

I changed it before, but it was through changing the code itself and I can't find the list of stage IDs I used that time (and it was a pain in the ass) Nevermind, it was YOUR tutorial, and I found it again :>.>palm:

Ernie, I've recently uploaded my version of Melee Peach's Castle and a new revision of Great Bay. Would you include them?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hi I just downloaded the Classic Expansion Pack for brawl and I got everything to work except for the sounds I put them in the correct place I'm pretty sure but when I chose one of the new stages it plays battle field v2 music and when I play the ssemo I hear all of the music there did I do something wrong? Thanks
Hi Guys check out my
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/ZTBGaming17
Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ZTBGaming
Patreon Donation Page:
http://www.patreon.com/ZTBGaming

September 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PM #1062 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:12:09 PM by Raccoon Chuck
Are there any plans to make this Project M ready in the future? I'd think it nice to have plenty of room for competitive stages, while still having some alternate casual stages for teh lolz. :3
Edit: I see my prayers were answered before I got upon my knees. On the topic, do these stages use a Project M style camera when available?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 10, 2013, 07:43:17 PM
Ernie, I've recently uploaded my version of Melee Peach's Castle and a new revision of Great Bay. Would you include them?

I included your Peach's Castle in the P:M version but forgot about Great Bay - I'll add it soon. The regular Brawl version doesn't have either yet, so I should update that too.

Quote from: Raccoon Chuck on September 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
Are there any plans to make this Projet M ready in the future? I'd think it nice to have plenty of room for competitive stages, while still having some alternate casual stages for teh lolz. :3
Edit: I see my prayers were answered before I got upon my knees. On the topic, do these stages use a Project M style camera when available?
What makes a camera Project M style?

They angle it differently to make it more melee-ish (i guess...)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U