Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

will this work for wii u?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

November 25, 2013, 04:38:27 AM #1081 Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:41:00 AM by garbagehead3
I agree with Rage83^ about using the last slot on the N64 How To Play stage. If "the beginning" made it into the CEP then that one certainly can. You'll need an extra slot for the P:M version anyways because the PMBR is adding a training room stage to the SSS.

Stupid question, but is the new Fountain of Dreams getting in anytime soon?  :happy:

Okay Ernie! I believe in you! Can't wait for a 3.0 CEP that looks as clean as what you threw together for PMCE :) Good luck!

So... any chance I can just the stage section of the code and the sc_selmap from 2.6b and just slap it into 3.0 and have it actually work?

Quote from: Kienamaru on November 06, 2013, 05:49:30 PM
Ernie, is there any chance you would release a version of the CEP that allows the added stages to be selected when choosing random? Brawl Minus is thinking about implementing it but if we can't get it working with random selection then it isn't gonna happen.
Does this work?
Enable Random Expansion Stages v1.1
C26B7A6C 00000005
3860001F 2C120000
41820008 3860000A
7C101800 41800008
38000001 7C800379
60000000 00000000


Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 23, 2013, 10:33:08 PM
will this work for wii u?
Yep!
Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 09, 2013, 06:10:14 PM
Stupid question, but is the new Fountain of Dreams getting in anytime soon?  :happy:
Maybe if/when I update the Brawl pack. It's been a while since I've done anything outside of Project M. Feel free to grab the file from P:M yourself though - it's STGFAMICOM there, and STGCUSTOM0D in the Brawl CEP.

Will we see a Project M 3.0 version in the near future?

Official approval from a PMBR member? libertyernie, you're even cooler now.  8)  :srs:

I have to throw out that I absolutely cannot live without a PM 3.0 version of CEP. I'm already too spoiled from 2.6.

Same here, i'm hesitant in updating to ProjectM 3.0 without the excellent stage expansion pack. Really looking forward to the updated release.

I'm working on and off on a 3.0 version of the CEP. More of my time has been focused on our PMCE pack for 3.0 (http://smashboards.com/threads/pmce-complete-extension-package-2-update-is-live-enjoy.339583), which is actually pretty close to being done - at least, the 10-stage expansion we have now. That doesn't count the 2 separate Castle Sieges that we did.

I'm thinking for this release, I'll take out the SSE and Brawl- stages, except for SSE: Jungle from the old P:M 2.6b demo.  In it's place, I'm adding that How To Play stage from SSB64, plus some more Brawl stages like Mario Circuit (since it's gone in P:M now), Spear Pillar (STGTENGAN_1 is the only one that works over expansion, I think it's Dialga?), and Mushroomy Kingdom (again, only the above ground one works.)
The reason I'm doing this is not because these stages are good, necessarily - it's so I don't have to maintain two versions, and (maybe a little bit) so I'm not favoring certain stages over others. I posted all the SSE stages from my last pack to a single entry on BrawlVault, so they should be easy to get and add to your setup if you like them.

Here's a pic of my new SSS layout:

Ignore the two Green Greens icons for now - the second one ought to be Brawl's training room.

wait, there's a programm dedicated to SSS editting? O.O

Awesome dude. I've been watching the other project as well. I love using the CEP as a base. It has so many great stages packed in that I only swap out like 12. Looking forward to using PCME as a complete base to add in costumes as well. I appreciate how organized the common5 was last time. It makes swapping a breeze.

December 22, 2013, 12:27:21 AM #1093 Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:18:34 AM by Garry Moore™
Quote from: dikekoj on December 21, 2013, 01:02:36 PM
wait, there's a programm dedicated to SSS editting? O.O

Yes. Its in libertyernie's other thread;

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27607.0
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Quote from: libertyernie on December 21, 2013, 04:02:34 AM

I'm thinking for this release, I'll take out the SSE and Brawl- stages, except for SSE: Jungle from the old P:M 2.6b demo.

Please keep the Smash Skiff stage. It is my favorite custom stage to play on.