Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: flyinelk212 on July 28, 2011, 07:43:57 PM
Hmm...that's not a bad idea slayermarth. I'll probably end up doing the same. I'm pretty sure the pack by itself works for me.
Yep it works...Im just slowly adding my psa's and fighter folder to it and hopefully i get no freeze ;D

Hey i was wondering if for anyone else, character selection hacks (with zelda/shiek, gigabowser and etc.) with the codes mess up this stage expansion hack?
Here is the hack i am trying to use, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=Custom+CSS&NameExact=on&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

But for some reason when i go to select stage they are all messed up. and most don't even show.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 28, 2011, 08:54:39 PM
Yep it works...Im just slowly adding my psa's and fighter folder to it and hopefully i get no freeze ;D

some hacks u download (specially vertexes and textures) have the extensions wrong, like having the PCS uncompressed... that causes the game to freeze too...

Quote from: the joker on July 29, 2011, 12:30:37 PM
some hacks u download (specially vertexes and textures) have the extensions wrong, like having the PCS uncompressed... that causes the game to freeze too...
but they never froze when I had the first version of this pack

I've never tried that custom CSS with this pack, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Should I post a version with the Alternate Stage Loader disabled, so it doesn't green-screen?

Well i dont need it anymore..but i have ran into another problem

When i try to import SSP's and icons into brawlbox it says some  error message and wont let me save it

Quote from: libertyernie on July 29, 2011, 04:08:43 PM
I've never tried that custom CSS with this pack, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Should I post a version with the Alternate Stage Loader disabled, so it doesn't green-screen?

Edit: Nvm it's only that menu hack that doesent work, all the rest work perfectly.

I suppose you could try using a different version of BrawlBox. Or if that doesn't work, you could use SSK's starter kit as a base: http://www.mediafire.com/?o4tvec4dueo7otq (That's what I did.)

is there a way to acces the alts. of the stages using wiimote and nuinchuck?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't think you can use a nunchuk to access the codes.
If you use a nunchuk and P1 uses a GameCube controller, that should work, even if P1 isn't in the game. I haven't tried it, though.

well i uses Wiimote+nunchuick,. and dont play with anyone (:() so i was jsut wondering. i wanna use the stages w/out a ngc controller
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on July 31, 2011, 02:12:43 AM
well i uses Wiimote+nunchuick,. and dont play with anyone (:() so i was jsut wondering. i wanna use the stages w/out a ngc controller
If you have a gamecube controller you can still use them without needing to play with the controller

[spoiler]1. Plug in your gamecube controller
2. Turn that controller on cpu and brawl
3. But b4 you pick the stage use the gamecube controller to pick it
4. and there you go

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 31, 2011, 02:29:44 AM
If you have a gamecube controller you can still use them without needing to play with the controller

[spoiler]1. Plug in your gamecube controller
2. Turn that controller on cpu and brawl
3. But b4 you pick the stage use the gamecube controller to pick it
4. and there you go

thnx
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No problem

Quote from: libertyernie on July 30, 2011, 04:10:39 PM
I suppose you could try using a different version of BrawlBox. Or if that doesn't work, you could use SSK's starter kit as a base: http://www.mediafire.com/?o4tvec4dueo7otq (That's what I did.)
I used the one that was in the folder and it works now..Thanks