Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: libertyernie on September 18, 2011, 01:47:55 AM
The main menu problem is actually caused by the tracklist modifier. I need to have that code on, unless I use the Stage Dependent Song Loader instead of the Stage-Track Dependent Song Loader. But if I do that, I have to take away the ASL because it's not compatible with the Stage Dependent Song Loader.
Is it that your version of the ASL doesn't well or is it all ASL that doesn't work. Because my version might be able to. But I'm not sure. Let me know if you want it.

Quote from: libertyernie on February 12, 2011, 09:15:56 PM
Changes in v3.2:

  • Planet Zebes and Fountain of Dreams upgraded to Mewtwo2000's latest versions
  • Included files for BBrawl rc3 and Brawl- 2.1
Changes in v3.1:

  • How To Play (SSB64) replaced with SSB64 Intro
  • Kongo Jungle 64 replaced with Mewtwo2000's version
  • Mewtwo2000 fixed Smash Skiff
  • New Riivolution XML that contains everything in Bionic's mod launcher.
  • Different folder structure for Riivolution (when using above XML - see "Riivolution README.txt").
  • Included files (and a file placement guide) to use this with Project: M. (Note: any stages not in P:M should not be considered competitive stages. The included common5.pac for P:M has grayscale icons on the SSS for these stages; this can be changed by importing the MiscData[0] from mu_menumain as sc_selmap_en/MiscData[80] in common5.pac.)
Changes in v3.0:

  • Added Smash Skiff (Mewtwo2000)
  • Added Research Facility/SSE Factory (from Brawl+ DLC #1 [Eternal Yoshi/FroznHobo], but modified by me to work better)
  • Added Great Bay (ForOhFor Error)
  • Added Planet Zebes (curtsa01) - in a very preliminary stage, so it has some Pokemon Trainer glitches. The README says it's Mewtwo2000's stage, but it's not - that's from me copy/pasting and not editing.
  • Updated Hyrule Castle with Mewtwo2000's minor fixes (still N64 size)
  • Stage .PAC names are now different - they match the order on the SSS. This should make them easier to replace.
  • Online Training Room has its own music: Charge! (Wii Play) and Mii Channel
  • Rumble Falls:M has its own music: King K. Rool / Ship Deck 2 and The Map Page / Bonus Level
  • Temple:M has its own music: Great Temple / Temple and Great Bay (Melee)
Will this work with Brawl+?

Yes, it will, but you'll have to make your own GCT file. The codes I use are in Codeset.txt (along with the BBrawl and Brawl- codes, but you don't need those.)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 20, 2011, 08:03:46 PM
Is it that your version of the ASL doesn't well or is it all ASL that doesn't work. Because my version might be able to. But I'm not sure. Let me know if you want it.
You want it? Or do you know if it'll work or not.

I'm pretty sure it won't work. I don't really have the time to try it, but I suppose you could.


September 21, 2011, 11:11:34 AM #486 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:13:27 AM by slayermarth101
I guess. And do you know why it freezes if you go to training, then leave it and go back to the regular menu(not the normal one) and then try to go back to training? Well if you go to the regular menu more than once and then go to training it freezes.

Quote from: silvRboLt on September 21, 2011, 05:20:12 AM
How would I make my own .gct file for this?
You need code manager. Look in the resources on this site.

I should really try this, as I have your version 3.2 currently.

Thing is, too lazy to change stages around, portraits, and stuff.

September 25, 2011, 08:35:02 AM #488 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:45:14 AM by Sirkura
hey i was wondering i use the dark blue css+sss how can i import the files and still use the expansion images? i've got everything working for the most part. its just all hanenbow and another portraits with the normal menu tho

I can do it for you. But iy have to send me the files before I leave tomorrow.

Can you make a version that uses ASF1NK's background with it if possible? I tried importing the background but it got corrupted...
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

September 25, 2011, 10:05:39 PM #491 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:12:24 PM by slayermarth101
ill do it for you. Hold on.

EDIT: Here you go. One blue SSS. And:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also the icons arent the Blue ASF1nk. If you want those too i can upload them but you'll have to import them yourself.

Thanks! I can do the icons... I have a copy (from my failed attempt) :D
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Alrighty. And no problem.
And if brawlbox corrupts your files after you save them, try deleting that one and re-downloading the new brawlbox.

i was wondering lol u just halved the image size to save room didn't u?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#