Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Hey libertyernie, i'm working on Kirby SSB64 Beta Stage 1. Did you want to include that one on your pack?

I Never get this working.... i just put all and it freezes when i select the stage... :(
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


October 17, 2011, 09:46:35 PM #512 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:56:50 PM by Roronoa Zoro
My alternate stage loader code still shows a green screen on Gecko 1.9.1 =(
However i noticed something: When i use the the .gct file that came with the stage pack expansion that i downloaded, the alternate stages actually WORKS! But the bad thing is the necessary codes for my other hacks aren't on that .cgt file.. I even tried the .GCT fusioniser to use my .gct with this one but it frozen on Gecko again..

damm, need i format my SD card? The alternate stages isn't so important though but i wonder why everytime i activate the stage loader code, The Gecko freezes.. even removing the stages and putting again.. '-'


Edit: GTC to TXT converter solved the "alternate stage loader code" issue

It works. The alternate stages can be selected now thanks to the converted .GCT file that came into the BBrawl folder. Now i can play BBrawl + the flawless exp pack + a bunch of other codes + no random freezes on CSS or SSS!  :happy:



I need help please :kdance:, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

And if it works, can you tell me how?!

Thank U :mk:

Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 05:50:06 PM
Hey libertyernie, i'm working on Kirby SSB64 Beta Stage 1. Did you want to include that one on your pack?
I think I dropped that one in favor of the SSB64 intro stage. I don't plan on including it, but I do plan on playing it myself ;)
Are you sure the beta stage hasn't been made yet? I seem to remember having played it.

Also: the next version (4.5) won't have the Alternate Stage Loader code. It causes too many problems. It will come with a codeset.txt as always, so use that if you want to add codes.

Is this still using the Sound Code that freezes the game if you go to the Main Screen and try to go back into the Main Menu?

October 18, 2011, 04:51:53 PM #517 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:53:36 PM by Roronoa Zoro
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
Gct to txt
Can you send me that

ofc, here is the download link
http://www.computerpp.comoj.com/downloads/gcttxt.zip
It's a very simple and useful tool. Also In case you ever lose your Ocarina text file but still have a GCT from it, you can recover the lost codes with this.

Quote from: eddy7eddy on October 18, 2011, 02:36:32 AM
I need help please :kdance:, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

And if it works, can you tell me how?!

Thank U :mk:

i run it through Gecko 1.9.1 and it's quite easy to do.. however i never heard about wiiflow, so i can't help.. sorry.

Quote from: Albafika on October 18, 2011, 04:39:46 PM
Is this still using the Sound Code that freezes the game if you go to the Main Screen and try to go back into the Main Menu?

From my music to main screen then go forth to menu? Yes

Quote from: libertyernie on October 18, 2011, 04:26:29 PM

Also: the next version (4.5) won't have the Alternate Stage Loader code. It causes too many problems. It will come with a codeset.txt as always, so use that if you want to add codes.

I hope the alternate stage loader code inside it works then (cross fingers*)

Sorry for ask, but can you tell me the diference from 4.5 to 4.0? I'm really enjoying the 4.0 already  =D



Quote from: eddy7eddy on October 18, 2011, 02:36:32 AM
I need help please :kdance:, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

And if it works, can you tell me how?!

Thank U :mk:
Yes
Quote from: libertyernie on October 18, 2011, 04:26:29 PM
I think I dropped that one in favor of the SSB64 intro stage. I don't plan on including it, but I do plan on playing it myself ;)
Are you sure the beta stage hasn't been made yet? I seem to remember having played it.

Also: the next version (4.5) won't have the Alternate Stage Loader code. It causes too many problems. It will come with a codeset.txt as always, so use that if you want to add codes.
No. No one making that stage.

Quote from: Albafika on October 18, 2011, 04:39:46 PM
Is this still using the Sound Code that freezes the game if you go to the Main Screen and try to go back into the Main Menu?
It's the tracklist modifier. If you take that off it works fine. I'm not using it and everything is working perfect for me.

I'm having an issue. Well actually its an old issue that i thought i had solved..

The game SOMETIMES freezes with a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise at SSS.. after I play about 5-15 matches, can somebody help?

I use disable custom stages code and even removed the BootMii stage hack in my folder private\wii\app\RSBE\st.

I though the problem was caused because of Custom CSS, so i removed the sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files, but the game still freezes..

After that i noticed some little laag issue on the CSS when I pick characters repeatedly. So i activated the Debug Pause and Frame advance codes. The laag issue at CSS it seems to be solved, but the game still freezes sometimes at SSS.

If it was a bad texture hack, the game should freezes only after i pick the stage and if the characters appears right? I don't know what to do anymore.. i thought the frame advance code had solved it because i had played with my friend about 10 matches.. damm..


So Libertyernie, were you able to fix that common_5 save issue...?  r)

Quote from: Roronoa Zoro on October 18, 2011, 11:57:05 PM
I'm having an issue. Well actually its an old issue that i thought i had solved..

The game SOMETIMES freezes with a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise at SSS.. after I play about 5-15 matches, can somebody help?

I use disable custom stages code and even removed the BootMii stage hack in my folder private\wii\app\RSBE\st.

I though the problem was caused because of Custom CSS, so i removed the sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files, but the game still freezes..

After that i noticed some little laag issue on the CSS when I pick characters repeatedly. So i activated the Debug Pause and Frame advance codes. The laag issue at CSS it seems to be solved, but the game still freezes sometimes at SSS.

If it was a bad texture hack, the game should freezes only after i pick the stage and if the characters appears right? I don't know what to do anymore.. i thought the frame advance code had solved it because i had played with my friend about 10 matches.. damm..
All I can say is make sure you ASF1nk codes. And also make sure you sss size isn't over 1.14mb
I have the codes as well and they fixed my freeze issue. Then I decreased my sss size Down to 1.07mb. And right now I'm at1.08 after adding like 60 portraits.

October 19, 2011, 04:24:59 PM #524 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:28:04 PM by Roronoa Zoro
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 19, 2011, 02:57:29 AM
All I can say is make sure you ASF1nk codes. And also make sure you sss size isn't over 1.14mb
I have the codes as well and they fixed my freeze issue. Then I decreased my sss size Down to 1.07mb. And right now I'm at1.08 after adding like 60 portraits.

SSS size, your talking about decreasing size of my sc_selmap.pac right? I had removed both sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files from pf/menu2 folder already (this folder is empty now, i'm only using a common.5 pac over system folder for my portrait hacks and its size is 11.724 KB), but the game kept freezing even using the normal Brawl CSS and SSS normal layout, in other words, i'm not using any ASF1nk CSS layouts anymore. However i'm still using his custom CSS codes, because i wanted ZSS, Zelda and Pokemon on separated slots.


I was doing a little search and i found it on a help thread smashboards:

"Q: My screen freezes when I go to the Stage Select Screen. How do I fix this?

This is a common problem with Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl...there is usually a "st_080809_xxxxx.bin" file (for Balanced Brawl) or "st_exploit.bin" (for Brawl+ without Homebrew) you may have to get rid of to stop this. Alternatively, if you're trying to play Balanced Brawl or Brawl+ without Homebrew and experience lock-ups at the Stage Select screen, redownload your GCT file and try again.

If it's not because of those stage files, it may be a certain code you may have enabled."



So, just after playing quite a good amount of matches with my friend, i solved take some pics and saved a replay too. After that, i noticed some new files on my private/wii/app/rsbe/AL folder and private/wii/app/rsbe/RP folder.. i deleted both files already, but i cant remember anymore if they were just like  "st_080809_xxxxx.bin", it was pretty similar though.. after that i did some tests and so far so good.. No freezes at the moment.

But i'll keep trying more, and if i experiece this cursed freeze again, i'll start to remove some codes and keep testing... :(