Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

sorry for the double post but damnit, its not working, please tell me whats the exact code if its one of those




@lord_of_D: - if you're not using Smash Stack (i.e. you have Homebrew Channel or Riivolution), you might as well just get rid of st_080805_0933.bin in the st folder. That might help.

December 28, 2011, 06:31:59 PM #572 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:35:18 PM by TheMTorres29
How come when I try to edit the pictures in SmashBox/BrawlBox I get an error and cant save?
:-\
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

December 29, 2011, 02:10:21 AM #573 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:12:21 AM by Dr.
so... why are you using SmashBox v0.57 ? :S
(just saying, you could use the latest Brawl Box and it should be fine)

Its ok I solved it used a different BrawlBox ver.
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 29, 2011, 02:54:33 AM
Its ok I solved it used a different BrawlBox ver.
Can you tell me the version you used to fix this issue?? I tried with 3 different version: v0.63 modeset 4.2,  v0.65 & v0.65b...none of those worked.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on December 29, 2011, 04:06:39 PM
Can you tell me the version you used to fix this issue?? I tried with 3 different version: v0.63 modeset 4.2,  v0.65 & v0.65b...none of those worked.
Export the misc data[80] to your desktop or something, then get another SSS and import the misc data[80] into that one, then try to save it. Thats how I fixed mine.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 29, 2011, 04:26:14 PM
Export the misc data[80] to your desktop or something, then get another SSS and import the misc data[80] into that one, then try to save it. Thats how I fixed mine.
Will the SSS still get the same look?



Quote from: CutterKirby64 on December 29, 2011, 04:53:23 PM
Well I want it to be just like the 4.51 version. xD
Well its gonna look like that as long as you have the code. But I mean I can put it on ASF1nk's SSS if you want.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 29, 2011, 04:56:36 PM
Well its gonna look like that as long as you have the code. But I mean I can put it on ASF1nk's SSS if you want.
Oh I see...the dark blue one would be perfect! I'm using it with the 3.0 pack but I forgot how to change it to ASF1ink's.

Wait I thought you were using the 4.51 version?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 29, 2011, 05:03:30 PM
Wait I thought you were using the 4.51 version?
Well I tried to use the 4.51 but I had that issue when trying to save my SSS portraits, then I gave up and came back to the 3.0, if I can fix that issue I'll be using the 4.51 again. xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?bij5a9viqdpodk6

And I see what you mean. The error thing when you try to save. It on works if you save as a different name. Don't just click save but click save as the nsave as a new name.

PS-The link is 4.51 in ASF1nk blue SSS.