Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: haloedhero on September 04, 2011, 10:34:36 PM
I didn't use your code. I made my own from Dantarion's code that gives Scott his own themes, but leaves everyone else's as their originals.

Actually, that's why I didn't use "your" code. It looked like just a copy and paste job of Dant's CSE code and the suggested custom theme values for the characters. That's why "yours" requires a custom theme for everyone. The one in Scott's pack, however, works perfectly to give him his own theme without messing with the other characters unless you want to.

How did you make your own code, did you use a program?

lol yeah. Text edit. It's not my code. It's Dant's code with the proper values filled in to make it give Scott his own theme, but leave everyone else's as their original.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Congrats the 1000+ DL's for Scott. :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



halo0, you where the person who made teh PSA, right?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i dont read :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


good point :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Scott is awesome, Cloud is awesome. Fantastic work Haloedhero. I brought both characters to the local college game night and everyone had a blast with the hacks.

Quote from: agoaj on September 11, 2011, 07:54:04 PM
Scott is awesome, Cloud is awesome. Fantastic work Haloedhero. I brought both characters to the local college game night and everyone had a blast with the hacks.

Glad to hear it!

By the way, I want to announce that my Cloud PSA has been updated to version 1.1. Surprise! (To be fair, I said no one would care.) The big change is that Blade Beam can now cancel in the air just by letting go of the b button. It feels way more natural now. I hope you all take it for a spin.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17518

Also, Scott is almost done. I mean, the current version is practically final, but I'm working on one more update that has some changes, fixes, and the pack of alternate recolors from my T-shirt contest. Until then, enjoy Cloud!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I've been wanting to try your Cloud.

SDo0m's is getting a little stale, so I'll try your Cloud sometime.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The (prospective) final version of Scott is up for download, and it finally includes the T-shirt contest winners! I made CSPs and battle portraits for each one, so you can mix and match from the original pack and everything will look right together.

When you put the new CSPs in, just remember to keep the number of colors down to keep your filesize down. They'll still look good in game.

This version also gets rid of Lucas's voice, has some other small tweaks to the animation file, and should be the final version. Enjoy!

(And don't forget to check out the now final version of Cloud Strife...)


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on September 14, 2011, 04:21:34 AM
Glad to hear it!

By the way, I want to announce that my Cloud PSA has been updated to version 1.1. Surprise! (To be fair, I said no one would care.) The big change is that Blade Beam can now cancel in the air just by letting go of the b button. It feels way more natural now. I hope you all take it for a spin.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17518

Thank god for that XD  It did get rather infuriating when you accidently pressed B off the side of the stage and you were basically guaranteed to SD.  Now that won't happen XD

Got them both, because you are amazing.

Too bad you won't be doing PSAs anymore.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.