Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes, I have Tabuu, and I'd love to get rid of Lucas' death screams! Thank you.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Double post to say that .96 is out with updates to the moveset and animation files, and a small bug fix on down special that no one ever would have noticed but me. The down taunt is now finished. Enjoy!

Oh, and there's a code included to give Lucas a separate victory theme from Ness, so that Ness doesn't have Scott's theme. There's also a handy cheat sheet for you ambitious people out there to give any other character their own victory theme as well.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Lol.
I didn't notice anything wrong with his down taunt.

You basically upload one revision a day :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That should end with 1.0. I don't know what it is with my compulsive uploading... lol


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


Quote from: haloedhero on September 02, 2011, 06:01:13 PM
Double post to say that .96 is out with updates to the moveset and animation files, and a small bug fix on down special that no one ever would have noticed but me. The down taunt is now finished. Enjoy!

Oh, and there's a code included to give Lucas a separate victory theme from Ness, so that Ness doesn't have Scott's theme. There's also a handy cheat sheet for you ambitious people out there to give any other character their own victory theme as well.


sweet

and that code, i made a tutorial on it a while ago :P but im not that popular here, neither is my YouTube channel, so im not surprised no one saw it :P Video is here
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 02, 2011, 06:23:27 PM

sweet

and that code, i made a tutorial on it a while ago :P but im not that popular here, neither is my YouTube channel, so im not surprised no one saw it :P Video is here

Oh, cool. I edited the code so that everyone but Lucas has their normal victory themes, and I included the list of what hex is what character and what their new ids should be, but I hardly made a full totorial. I'll link yours on the my front page.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

sweet thanks.

and yeah, i didnt know if that would work, making only 1 new victory theme. i love ur SP hack. stinks that it cant be successfully ported, because amy rose is going over lucas, (unless my fans and others want it over toon link)

i love the side taunt tho. i tried it out earlyer today XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, to make only one custom theme work, all you have to do is leave everyone else's IDs as their original IDs, instead of the custom IDs. Then, if you want anyone to have a custom theme, you just change their ID to the custom one. It's actually painfully easy.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

wow. sweet.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was thinking.
Maybe you can use Ike's AI for the next release? Ike can use his side-B to recover (like Scott) and he's got a counter (like Scott).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Suprises... I am intrigued. Also I love how you keep making little improvements to the moveset instead of just going "Ok, I'm done. I will clean up X when I feel like it."


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

The surprise isn't Scott Pilgrim related. Don't get your hopes up. I'm pretty sure no one's going to really care, but it's something that needs doing.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


 ;) I love Scott.

You did an amazing job ^3^

I know your not leaving just yet but I'll leave my farewell anyway.

I'll miss your creations when you leave  :(

que sera sera. What is, is  ^-^
Thanks for your amazing PSA's, and best wishes to you  :happy:
^3^