Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*doesnt read anythign even tho i might of missed somethign*

all the other scott pilgrims do a toon link type up-b but i do a mario one. what the heck?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 16, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
*doesnt read anythign even tho i might of missed somethign*

all the other scott pilgrims do a toon link type up-b but i do a mario one. what the heck?

When you press B in the Up B:

- If you tap it, you do the Spin Attack
- If you hold it, you do the Super Jump Punch
- If you hold B and A, you do the Screw Attack

August 16, 2011, 08:49:33 PM #257 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:53:38 PM by br3compactor
My opinion:

- Feels balanced, yet it seems to take some time to get used to.
- When you press R+A in the air, he uses his neutral special (?)
- His Forward B has a weird momentum, the way he flies after finishing the punch doesn't fit his low aerial speed.

Overall, I'd say it's great. It kinda lacks some visual effects, though, IMO.
The movie had some cool effects at every punch and kick...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 08:49:33 PM

- His Forward B has a weird momentum, the way he flies after finishing the punch doesn't fit his low aerial speed.

because in the movie and manga, he does that punch while facing Mathew Patel and he goes that fast.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 16, 2011, 08:50:54 PM
because in the movie and manga, he does that punch while facing Mathew Patel and he goes that fast.

That's not what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is how he still moves forwards fast for a while even after finishing the punch.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


oh, now i see what u mean. yeah, and another problem i noticed is that when u use ur n-b, ur go to the side, so if u do that enoguh times, u fall off. the end lag makes uit so u cant recover
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 16, 2011, 08:57:16 PM
oh, now i see what u mean. yeah, and another problem i noticed is that when u use ur n-b, ur go to the side, so if u do that enoguh times, u fall off. the end lag makes uit so u cant recover

Actually, I don't know what you mean about going to the side with neutral b. When I use neutral b, he stays in his spot. Plus, if you jab b fast enough, you fall slower as well as finish faster if you reach the highest speed.

As far as the side b momentum goes, I could make his momentum degrade at a faster rate after the punch if you guys think it needs that.

He uses neutral b if you press a during air dodge because I needed to do something to get rid of Lucas's tether. I don't want to get rid of it with codes, as I prefer not to make people use extra codes to use my psa. I'll look for a better solution in the final version.

As far as graphics, I'll be doing more work on that as I move towards a final version. I'm glad you guys like it so far.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

i just love the Reversal thing...

it's awesome =D
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 08:15:15 PM
Once you make a finalised version, I will both make a video review for it and a blog feature.  Usually, I run it by the team members first on whether to make a feature, but this is an exception.  I'm making it and no one will stop me XD

Glad to hear it. :). I hope I have time in the near future to get all of the graphical flourishes and sound effects done. Gotta get that music note on there... And, hopefully, beyond will get a chance to do the vertex.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback everyone.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Well, I can say that Scott is very funny to play as.

I really wish I had finished reading the comics or played the game, it'd probably be even more enjoyable then.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Final Smash video is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txsdi3pq9I

Watch it 1,000 times. Love it. Salivate. :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


THAT IS EP-

Sorry i didnt finish, i had to go change my pants.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm loving it >.>
I think it just needs a little more damage output at the moment. but I know it's just beta so no harm done.

If only he'd stop after hitting the opponnent like Marth...

Either way, LOVE the animation, it's perfect.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]