Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Did I do something wrong? I downloaded the moveset, and alot's been changed. Scott has Lucas' taunts, the Up B is different, and the Final Smash is still PK StarStorm O.o

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 18, 2011, 06:01:01 PM
About the final smash... Shouldn't be a bit more... Dramatic?

Right now, it's a less flashy Marth final smash, he should do more then one slash... Somewhat like Link's, but a bit more... Hm... Stylized, like the series is.

And keep the dashing forward thing, but have him when he gets to the foe actually do more slashes.


Nah I don't think so.  The focus of the move is actually him pulling the sword out of his chest rather than the slash.  That's why he keeps the sword afterwards.

Oops! The demo link was wrong. It was to the earliest test build. Sorry about that.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ujg592noa5th35j


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 18, 2011, 06:22:57 PM
Nah I don't think so.  The focus of the move is actually him pulling the sword out of his chest rather than the slash.  That's why he keeps the sword afterwards.
It's still lacking that final smash feel though, right now, other then what you said, it feel generic...

It would be better if it had more slashes.

What happens if he already has an item held when he does this FS? Because you should force him to drop his current held item an replace with a beam sword.

And even though it doesn't deal much damage, you get to keep a weapon afterwards which is a big bonus. Though it should deal a bit more. Like 30%. The move itself is a cool idea.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 18, 2011, 07:57:02 PM
What happens if he already has an item held when he does this FS? Because you should force him to drop his current held item an replace with a beam sword.

And even though it doesn't deal much damage, you get to keep a weapon afterwards which is a big bonus. Though it should deal a bit more. Like 30%. The move itself is a cool idea.

Way ahead of you on the item dropping.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Wow this is really amazing. Great job haloedhero. I've noticed something though. If you play a vs. match, it freezes when you go to the results screen. Training works fine though.

Is anyone else having a results screen freeze? I haven't had that problem.
(Glad you like it, though.)


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

No,

it hasn't

Link1213 did you have klonoa before Scott Pilgrim?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Ohhh yea. That makes sense. I did have Klonoa before and everytime i went to the results screen with Klonoa, it froze.

Haloedhero, I made some recolors for Scott. All i did was change the color of the shirt. If you want them you can have them for a final pack or something.

Just get rid of the Resultscreen stuff that was given.
and he'll work.

Final smash is epic.
can't wait till it's his actual sword =P
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Alright so I'll delete any traces left of Klonoa. Thanks Ultraxwing.


Quote from: Link1213 on August 18, 2011, 09:11:21 PM
Haloedhero, I made some recolors for Scott. All i did was change the color of the shirt. If you want them you can have them for a final pack or something.

I'm actually waiting on a new vertex from Beyond before I put out a final pack, so any recolors for the current model aren't really necessary. Plus, when I get the model, I'm going to do recolors with T-shirt designs from the graphic novels, but thanks anyway.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.