Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

From what I've read, Ike's AI plays pretty defensively, because he's so slow, and Scott is not really meant to be played that way.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

To go with the guitar, you should make Scott 2D. or at least another version should be flat like in SMBZ Mario.

Since, as you said, he is from a graphic novel so it would work. Plus, Beyond's vertex will look cool if it were either 3D or 2D.

Just an idea.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 22, 2011, 08:01:29 PM
A flat version would be cool if that's easy to do...


just change some numbers in brawlbox
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

A flat version is a possibility. Right now, my main priorities are positioning the bass properly in attacks that use it and finishing the other two taunts... work work work.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


August 23, 2011, 01:21:19 AM #351 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:24:29 AM by SmashClash
So flat version and a Marth AI I first suggested. :) Btw, did you see the sword I made for Scott a few pages ago?

EDIT: Nvm, I missed your post.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 01:00:15 AM
A flat version is a possibility. Right now, my main priorities are positioning the bass properly in attacks that use it and finishing the other two taunts... work work work.
Obviously.

A Flat version can wait until the entire thing is done really.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

As SDo0m said: you could just make the guitar bone un-flat by changing the values for the X, Y, Z scales.

Yes, there is much I can do, and much I will do. Hopefully, I can push a final demo out tomorrow that uses the new vertex, which is seriously awesome. Like, holy crap, it makes the moveset look so good. Beyond is the man.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


You mean with my animation resizes? Like a champ, he made it to work with them. THE MAN.

I literally just played for like 30 minutes and didn't notice a problem.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 02:01:13 AM
You mean with my animation resizes? Like a champ, he made it to work with them. THE MAN.
Cool. Can you do one thing for me, btw? Send me Scott's DownSmash but without the resize...I tried, but the animation wasn't correct.
Can't wait for the final demo with the vertex.

I think I can do that for you. :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

He. Released. It.
Spread the word ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]