Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The new version of the PSA (fixed to Beyond's vertex) is out yet?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 23, 2011, 03:01:18 AMThe new version of the PSA (fixed to Beyond's vertex) is out yet?
I was talking about the vertex.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 23, 2011, 03:01:18 AM
The new version of the PSA (fixed to Beyond's vertex) is out yet?
It's not out yet, but there's really only one small problem, and it doesn't affect anything, really, so I'd say use the current PSA with the new vert until I make the necessary adjustments.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 03:16:23 AM
It's not out yet, but there's really only one small problem, and it doesn't affect anything, really, so I'd say use the current PSA with the new vert until I make the necessary adjustments.

it actually looks pretty good rite now, with the current demo and the vertex
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Is there any possibility of a Minus version of the PSA? I always play with it, but your Scott Pilgrim looks amazing so far (though I still have to test the demo). It would just be tweaks and stuff, but I understand it would still be some work. I would love to be able to use it regularly. Seriously though, from the previews this thing looks really high quality an epic.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

August 23, 2011, 03:34:45 AM #366 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:41:55 AM by haloedhero
So, it turns out (very unsurprisingly) that Lucas's shirt texture repeats on his back, so T-shirt designs show up on his back as well as his front. I don't know if there's a way around this. If there's not, do you guys think I should go with custom T-shirt designs from the graphic novels and just be OK with the fact that they show up on his back, too?

I'm leaning towards yes, because I already did the Smashing Pumpkins shirt he wears in the movie, and it looks awesome, even though it repeats on his back.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 23, 2011, 03:29:40 AM
Is there any possibility of a Minus version of the PSA? I always play with it, but your Scott Pilgrim looks amazing so far (though I still have to test the demo). It would just be tweaks and stuff, but I understand it would still be some work. I would love to be able to use it regularly. Seriously though, from the previews this thing looks really high quality an epic.
I'd be glad to let someone make the necessary adjustments to make it minus-y, but I don't play Minus, so I probably wouldn't do that great a job. I hear Sdoom plays minus...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

for scott is all animation resized and look good like no legs under ground on Landing Animations and etc.?

if so i think i can maybe use your´s resized of Animations to Gotenks moveset 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll do a minus version, as soon as the moveset is finished because I use minus and I will be sure to add some minus like secrets. Did BY just give you the vertex, or did he release it?

August 23, 2011, 09:57:41 AM #369 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:30:54 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
Indeed, if I'm not playing P:M I'm playing Brawl Minus.  Balancing for Minus is quite tricky though.  Since Scott is already a unique character, I won't need to do too much as far as gimmicks, but here are a few ideas I have:

- General damage and speed increases
- F Smash might be two kicks (executed in a similar way to Link's F Smash)
- D Smash moves him forward (about the same distance as Dedede's D Smash)
- U Smash makes him rise off the ground and is jump cancellable in the air
- Increased range and power on the Neutral B
- Side B will be jump cancellable and special cancellable
- All forms of Up B will go higher
- Down B will have more knockback

That's what I got so far, but I will think of more.  Also MANSTA8, Beyond released Scott.  Check the Brawlvault ;)

As far as the actual PSA goes, will the next release most likely be the "prime" release?  Not necessarily the final one, but the one that gets uploaded to Brawlvault?

I'll start working on it when the next version of the PSA is out along with nega. Also speaking of Nega Scott, I need someone to make a taunt animation, mine turned out really bad looking. :/

Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2011, 05:32:48 AM
for scott is all animation resized and look good like no legs under ground on Landing Animations and etc.?

if so i think i can maybe use your´s resized of Animations to Gotenks moveset 

Yes, all animations were adjusted. You're certainly welcome to use it for Gotenks.

The next version of the PSA will go up on the BrawlVault, SDoom. It will probably still need some minor sound effects work and will probably still only have one taunt, but it will finally be solid enough to post.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 01:49:44 PMYes, all animations were adjusted. You're certainly welcome to use it for Gotenks. The next version of the PSA will go up on the BrawlVault, SDoom. It will probably still need some minor sound effects work and will probably still only have one taunt, but it will finally be solid enough to post.
thanks :D that save alot of work and the size of scott i think can fit for gotenks too
you will be credited ofc :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 23, 2011, 01:57:23 PM #373 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:00:29 PM by haloedhero
Oh, Mariodk, by the way, in addition to the resize, I changed his on-screen size using PSA. You should probably do that for Gotenks, too, or else he'll appear too tall. The animation resize fixes his proportions, and then the PSA resize makes him the right size overall.

And the resize might make his legs too wide. If that becomes a problem, let me know, and I might be able to fix it for you.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 23, 2011, 01:57:23 PMOh, Mariodk, by the way, in addition to the resize, I changed his on-screen size using PSA. You should probably do that for Gotenks, too, or else he'll appear too tall. The animation resize fixes his proportions, and then the PSA resize makes him the right size overall. And the resize might make his legs too wide. If that becomes a problem, let me know, and I might be able to fix it for you.
ok thanks
but first i finishing goku V1 and then i resize some of the already made Animations me/SmashClash made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later