Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll upload what I got anyways :P
http://www.mediafire.com/?bgg2h22i04d83b6
Includes victory theme, in-game name, Sex Bob-omb logo (CSS and in-game sizes), and a name to go with ASF1nk's CSS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 06:02:26 PM
I'll upload what I got anyways :P
http://www.mediafire.com/?bgg2h22i04d83b6
Includes victory theme, in-game name, Sex Bob-omb logo (CSS and in-game sizes), and a name to go with ASF1nk's CSS.

damn, your sex bob-omb logo is sweet. puts mine to shame lol

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 06:07:59 PM
Lol.
Thanks you.
Got it from here: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/228/b/2/Sex_Bob_omb_iPod_Touch_Wall_by_Bubbleberry_VII.jpg

no problem lol.

by the way, does anyone know how the Up-B works..... it said refer to the thread, but im not seeing anything XD

Quote from: Tetsuokame on August 26, 2011, 06:10:25 PM
no problem lol.

by the way, does anyone know how the Up-B works..... it said refer to the thread, but im not seeing anything XD

Tap B to do Toon Link's Up B
Hold B to do Mario's Up B
Hold B and A to do Samus' Up B

Guess I should put that in the op. Just busy right now. Don't worry, pics, info, and all that good stuff will grace the main page when I get a chance.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I'm wondering.
Do you think that an appropriate announcer call would be when Matthew Patel says "Mister Pilgrim" when he enters in the movie?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey haloed I made a couple of small presentational tweaks to the PSA.  First is that with the Entry, he will always enter facing towards the screen (when he came ending with the facing left, he faced away from the screen).  The second is that I think fixed the SFX timings of the Side and Down Taunts (since the SFX came out too early for those).

I haven't really had the chance to test it properly today, but expect a video review probably tomorrow, and I'll make a blog feature once you do V1 with all the stuff you need.

Nice, thank you. Usually, I'm too proud to accept help on my stuff, but... there'd be no point in fixing that stuff myself just to say I did it myself. Thanks.

As for the sound effects, I wasn't going to bother with them, because they would change when I finish the other taunts, but it's good that they're fixed either way. (Although, I have to pick a new sound, because every time it happens, I'm like "wait, who died off the top?")


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


I have been playtesting the thing to death. The second that version 1 comes out I will post my feedback. I am seriously liking it though.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I tried it out.

Pretty sexy stuff. His animations seem fast though O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


if only he could be ported to peach. or diddy or another useless character
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm glad you're changing the sound of his taunt, lol.

I really love the PSA so far. Here's some feedback:

Since he falls faster than other lightweight characters such as mario, he should really have a higher second jump. Not excessively higher, but somewhere from half of scott pilgrim's height (on the ground, standing, not jumping) to his whole height. This would compensate for his up-b, which doesn't reach far compared to other characters.

Additionally, the neutral aerial needs some tweaks. There should be more of a sourspot after the move has been executed for a bit of time. Currently it just seems too powerful when you end up hitting someone right at the end of the move.
As well, I dislike the vertical boost's properties. He can repeatedly use the move in a spammy fashion. I suggest that you make it add a certain amount of upward force to his current fall rate, rather than have a set height that the move always moves him upward. This way, he still gets a vertical boost when using it towards the start of the jump, but when falling relatively fast, he comes to a halt vertically.

His grab reach seems rather far; it should be on par with Mario's.

His forward air should probably have less knockback growth when sweetspotted. This is since it has a diagonally-downwards angle instead of the typical diagonally-upwards one. As well, the sweetspot seems rather easy to get; it's either too large or lasts too long.
However, if you reduce the knockback, you could probably keep the sweetspot's hitbox the same.

I think that's it. Anyways, I love the moveset and can't wait to see the taunts and other new stuff to come.

Well Scott's jumps aren't that low, and he has a very high air speed.  This coupled with his N Air for horizontal recovery thanks to its bouncing as well as his Side B or Up Bs his recovery his overall very solid.  I do agree about the F Air though.  The angle is just too deadly for a lot of characters to recover from it.  I think the sourspot should be at the default 169 angle, whilst the sweetspot should have less knockback growth and be at 0 degrees.