Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22



i can´t open it with Brawlbox :( but i can open anything else
anyway there is removed Fludd inc. in the packages if ppl wanted to remove Fludd on this texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok i am trying out Swing4 as a F-tilt if that is good Mario get one new hammer attack  on F-tlit:D also
is this a good noob friendly guide to how to replace Fludd with cape/wings/removed Fludd?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey, I don't know if you know this or not, but a little while ago I was playing SSE with this, and it crashed instantly. same with AllStar mode.

what moveset crashes?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anonymous on June 03, 2011, 12:25:10 AM
Hey, I don't know if you know this or not, but a little while ago I was playing SSE with this, and it crashed instantly. same with AllStar mode.

I know why....use this http://www.mediafire.com/?3weu7obuizqt7yo

uploaded the moveset
later updating first post+Video for new version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


June 03, 2011, 06:22:04 AM #1061 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:45:53 AM by MarioDK
good :D i upload them on my BV download
anyway i am updating First post and i also move the movesets of Vegeta/Goku to here (but all Dragonball hacks is still at one place the Dragonbrawl Thread)
i am mainly in mod for work on Goku right now and i got abit time for it :D

for SMBZ mario i think he is almost done anyway he got alot of powerups just for this PSA
many hammer/cape attacks so just FS needed to be Fixed if not i make a hammer combo attack for FS(something like Link´s FS but with hammer) and revamp animations

btw please give me feedback so i know what can be better and know what needed to be nerfed or buffed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yeah or something like that but i am not sure i will do that :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later