Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i will be making afew of them :D(the movesets) and i think instead of SMBZ sonic i will do Geno as my next (non DBZ) moveset
since there is only one but that project stopped :( but i am starting on it again and then i am done for over Toonlink i port it to link :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes since Geno we dont got SFX from other games since geno was mute in SMRPG :D but Waluigi over Toonlink will get SFX pack
and thats why i port him over Link
i think my play safe Online pack/Start pack shoulder be done tomorrow :D
right now i am Rebuilding my own SD card setup since i had to formate it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok... I have a question about online...
What means "Friend code"?

to play online with a friend :D (i dont know how it work yet but i will then my wii is ready) i will not say i am world best at play Brawl but i am not a noob :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


lol friend code is need so you can see your friend just like in the nds i play pokemon matches online  alot xD well about the psa the down B is certanly diferent  and i like it also i love the power ups like winged cap and racoon mario xD but i made myself a cape dr mario texture with the instruction and its preety fun

ps why didnt anyone just tryed to make the fire ball one slot like the cape so we can have mario shooting fire balls and dr mario texture shooting pills? that would be awnsome maybe try that in the future
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

unpossible :( only(fludd) can be oneslot and i can“t get Fludd to work as Fireball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok. now I understand now.
But How work? I should give my ssbb friend code to someone?

you and mario dk wanna play just give him your friend code and he gives you theirs them you save it on your friend list and thats it then you can invite him to fight while you and him are online xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh. ok.
I had my first Wi-Fi match.
Done, I give to MarioDK my friend code.

my Wii is not ready yet and i will upload whole my SD card then my Wii is ready (for ppl who want to play with me :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


1.6 is looking pretty cool!
If you hit the ground while doing the forward-aerial and then immediately shield, he guards himself and roll and such while holding the hammer! Cool.

I don't actually like the whole Metal Mario thing though.
But I did think of a taunt that sounds easy and would look cool.
Just a Hammer Holding taunt like the Ice Climbers'
Ness has a similar taunt with his bat.

It could even be the new cape taunt if you wanted.

Metal Mario taunt will be nerfed even more i think 15% dmg hurt is too low i will add it to hurt 30% dmg the metal mario was abit to fit in my Roster :D many of my Char. got something on taunts
ShadowKong: chaos control
Goku: Kaioken
mario: Metal mario
(coming) Geno: Geno Boost
and for Shield thanks for info :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later