Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

dont think they will fit good (like holding the hammer right) but i will try but first i make Starter/Online playing pack as i said i will :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes but some hacks dont work if not all Wiis got the same hack
(PSA/animations/imports not work if not all wiis you playing with got the same PSA/animations/imports)
and afew vertexs,stages, also not work(not all but afew)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just example:
If your SMBZ vs. my Devil Luigi II.
that is not work?

yes :D but i have your´s Luigi and you have to have mine Mario moveset :D
anyway dont got time (DBZ on danish TV do i have to say more? :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


it only works if the wiis have same PSAs/animations
like if i have SMBZ mario moveset you have to have SMBZ mario moveset too
or if you have Devil Luigi I i have to get Devil Luigi I too for it dont desync
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


that is possible since devil Luigi is not over Mario and SMBZ mario is not over Luigi we can have both
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh. That battle is I want! Devil Luigi II not over Mario at all...
Why? Because I want keep Mario bros.!

I'd recommend giving credit to the Project M team for using their animation for Mario Tornado, otherwise they won't be particularly happy...

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 03, 2011, 09:19:31 AM
I'd recommend giving credit to the Project M team for using their animation for Mario Tornado, otherwise they won't be particularly happy...
ohh yeah i forgot i do it instant now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


here is my Dream roster i wanted :D(not all got CSS icon/name yet :D but i tell you who is over who):

Mario Chars:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sonic Chars:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DBZ Chars:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Naruto chars:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Others:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


rest said dont said stay in the roster :D also them i know is working on and possible to make in Brawl :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later