Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 29, 2012, 08:53:21 PM
same here, im only here for homer, no offense..
i am working on homer now since he is easy  and will start on luffy tomorrow since he will be more easyer then Naruto to finish
and also vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm here for Homer, Geno update and SMBZ Mario v4. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 29, 2012, 10:38:57 PM
I'm here for Homer, Bender, Geno update, Naruto and SMBZ Mario v4. >.>
Fixed :P
Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2012, 09:16:22 PM
I made the Brawl styled texture and recolors.
*awesome pics*

:happy:

Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2012, 09:16:22 PM
I made the Brawl styled texture and recolors.
Dem eyes...are creepy. Even if there are expressions.


Loving dat brawl style texture.  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 30, 2012, 01:02:23 AMFixed :P :happy:
Forgot about Bender. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wasting your time...  I believe we are gonna release a different model with Luffy. Pervy showed it somewhere.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm really looking forward to that vegeta PSA!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 30, 2012, 04:05:08 AM
Wasting your time...  I believe we are gonna release a different model with Luffy. Pervy showed it somewhere.
he showed it in wip workshop in the model import section

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 05:18:06 AM

Quote from: Pervy on September 27, 2012, 11:26:12 PM
I know right, there all so wonderful!

One-slot over marth



Quote from: Anivernage on September 30, 2012, 01:02:23 AM
Fixed :P
:happy:
with geno update i will also release bender over geno cuz now is oneslot resize mode possible (without needing animations for it) mainly why he was not released yet
Quote from: rax189 on September 30, 2012, 05:17:13 AM
he showed it in wip workshop in the model import section

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 05:18:06 AM

that luffy model will be release for 2nd version on the moveset
pervy told me himself  so we will use the model KTH made brawl styled in first version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on September 29, 2012, 09:16:22 PM
I made the Brawl styled texture and recolors.


Fixed eye.


Enies Lobby.


Thriller Bark.


Shabody.


Impel Down.

you really need to fix that rig, or model, or wtv, it looks pretty ugly and creepy...


Quote from: jokekid on September 30, 2012, 11:51:19 AMyou really need to fix that rig, or model, or wtv, it looks pretty ugly and creepy...
I'm pretty sure that's an excellent rig with bone translations and rotations to look like his real moves. Looks epic to me. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.