WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

If only all anime video games had awesome models like these... >.>

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

September 27, 2012, 11:26:12 PM #5146 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:27:04 PM by Pervy
Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 27, 2012, 11:18:13 PM
If only all anime video games had awesome models like these... >.>

I know right, there all so wonderful!

One-slot over marth

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


can you give me luffy as well?
i wanna make him on captain

Will there be a version without Usopp as the sword? I know Luffy doesn't use swords, so maybe a staff/stick?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

September 28, 2012, 12:17:48 AM #5150 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:37:15 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Anivernage on September 28, 2012, 12:09:06 AM
long post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here the final GFX
[spoiler]




Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 27, 2012, 11:59:46 PM
Will there be a version without Usopp as the sword? I know Luffy doesn't use swords, so maybe a staff/stick?
that lives up to the same thing really. Just enjoy the hilariousness of smacking people with ussops long nose
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

@Anivernage: Great graphics and models.

Crap, better create a thread for my model issues, then...since no on saw my last post...

Quote from: SmashClash on September 28, 2012, 12:41:05 AM
@Anivernage: Great graphics and models.
Thanks ;D

Quote from: Pervy on September 28, 2012, 12:39:58 AM
that lives up to the same thing really. Just enjoy the hilariousness of smacking people with ussops long nose
lol :P


Quote from: Pervy on September 27, 2012, 11:26:12 PM
I know right, there all so wonderful!

One-slot over marth


Wow, just....wow. I was SO hoping that the Luffy PSA would use this model and.......Wow! Whaddya know?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Pervy on September 28, 2012, 12:39:58 AM
that lives up to the same thing really. Just enjoy the hilariousness of smacking people with ussops long nose
:<
Fiiiiiiine. :P

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

@Anivernage so you also did my kid sasuke for yours PSA?  xD and made his black outfit too? xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol its the NUNS model it looks like con models except has more vertices that why i chose them so i can make moveable mouth and eyebrows,etc. :D

something i'll be working on after some of my other projects.



i also went ahead and made a recolor

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now to get back to work on rigging shiki