Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: battleon469 on January 15, 2013, 06:37:51 PM
is it possible to make a Krillin over Game and watch?
yes if you want him flat (if no .rel port) if .rel port it still
and no i do not make him (i say that cuz i just know you will ask if i will ever make him)
maybe i will make him then items can be PSAed
so i can make him over a Assist Trophy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It seems I'm the only one who voted for model imports
oh well xD
still I'am looking forward to that naruto psa of yours.

which assist trophy? I heard that calkingz made krillin over pikachu?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 15, 2013, 07:59:26 PM
which assist trophy? I heard that calkingz made krillin over pikachu?
idk which trophy since item psaing  is  not possible
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on January 15, 2013, 07:07:00 PM
It seems I'm the only one who voted for model imports
oh well xD
still I'am looking forward to that naruto psa of yours.
good vote cuz one of the models is the char you have as avy (brawl  styled too) over CF
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 15, 2013, 09:21:31 PMidk which trophy since item psaing  is  not possiblegood vote cuz one of the models is the char you have as avy (brawl  styled too) over CF
maybe i will make him when items can be PSAed so i can make him over a Assist Trophy

Actually yes they can
Im doing this for Ryu over Ike and KEn will come as Assistant trophy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_jidancNxA#ws

Mr.MW that isnt a true assist trophy at all lol  ikes pac has a deoxys model and its beam as a gfx and he just psaed the move
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 15, 2013, 10:49:56 PM
nope.avi
he modded the common3 file
and replaced an assistant trophy
I think...
doesnt look like that at all atleast to me he just turned both deoxys and its beam on a gfx and psaed the beam thats why the beam is so poor lol i could find out if the download was available but the link just doesnt download at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 15, 2013, 11:13:10 PM
http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=22193630
doesnt work lol  thats what i was talking about , and im 99% sure he didnt use the assit trophys at all except for models since unless your an hex expert you cant see item or assit trophys psas until today
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well
Its a simple hack that can include krillin shooting a beam
if u want the download i can upload it to another site
if u want

I'd love for items to be PSA-ed, I always wanted the Star to give the effect used in SMW, NSMBW, and really any Mario game that has the character flashing multiple colors. Figured that I'd get the desired effect if the Star inverted the character, un-inverted, inverted again, un-inverted again, ect since that's similar to the SMW effect, except in that game (the SNES version for sure, not sure about the GBA one) the Star would just repeatable cycle through Mario and Luigi's palletes since Luigi was a just a recolored Mario.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i just gave SMBZ mario v4 13 votes more
cuz of he is even more done then Naruto is
-just fix some stuff on the SMW cape glide for cape up-B
-make FS for normal/cape(only Psaing) and that is also almost done
-fix the main model“s textures
-make other models for this psa
-done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naruto still wins though :P
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.