Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 06:27:08 PM
i just gave SMBZ mario v4 13 votes more
cuz of he is even more done then Naruto is
-just fix some stuff on the SMW cape glide for cape up-B
-make FS for normal/cape(only Psaing) and that is also almost done
-fix the main model´s textures
-make other models for this psa
-done
So for the starman FS will mario just hit people with contact like sonic? Cuz thats what my team was going to do for our mario psa xD

Quote from: rax189 on January 16, 2013, 10:06:51 PM
So for the starman FS will mario just hit people with contact like sonic? Cuz thats what my team was going to do for our mario psa xD
yes he got a hitbox around him all time (hits for each 30 frame) and can still do his own attacks

also a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats reminds me something that is needed to be removed on luffy´s moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 10:18:18 PM
yes he got a hitbox around him all time (hits for each 30 frame) and can still do his own attacks

also a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats reminds me something that is needed to be removed on luffy´s moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

xD he cant swim, i have an idea..... You can make him kinda run in place REALLY FAST on the water like hes panicking and when he drowns he falls in :D

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 10:18:18 PM
yes he got a hitbox around him all time (hits for each 30 frame) and can still do his own attacks

also a colab with me and epic pervy here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thats reminds me something that is needed to be removed on luffy´s moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That can be fixed both animation wise or with psa.

Animation, do an animation of him kind of drowning moving his arms really fast and gasping a lot.

PSA, when "Swim" animation change weight, spike hit or something so he drowns instantly.
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

dont make luffy drown :srs: charizard cant be on the water also but he doesnt drown instantly why give him such dumb weakness?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 17, 2013, 11:28:10 AM
dont make luffy drown :srs: charizard cant be on the water also but he doesnt drown instantly why give him such dumb weakness?
i will not
cuz sonic can´t swim too but in brawl he can and without a vest too


Post Merge: January 17, 2013, 06:18:51 PM

looks like i will make 2 alts. more for naruto:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


teen/sage is almost done in the rigging but still needs to have a better texture for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 16, 2013, 06:27:08 PMi just gave SMBZ mario v4 13 votes more cuz of he is even more done then Naruto is -just fix some stuff on the SMW cape glide for cape up-B -make FS for normal/cape(only Psaing) and that is also almost done -fix the main model´s textures -make other models for this psa -done
Please make SMG2 Mario and SMG2 Playable Luigi (aka Mario with Luigi's head and clothes) compatable with the moveset. :D If you want, I can send you SM64 Mario (the version I haven't released yet because I want to update Luigi as well and release at same time like before) so you can make him compatable, or maybe I'll do it personally after SMBZ v4 release. ;D
At the part where you said that something needed to be removed for Luffy and showed him swimming, anyone can figure out from that sentence and picture that Luffy can't swim. lol
Since Naruto is winning by a long shot, I'm going to have to download him even though I don't watch the show or really care that much about him, but I've realized that his moveset is going to be one of the best movesets on the vault. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mariodk can I have the brstm   that you use over the world tournament stage in your videos? It would help and also I need it for the exact same stage you use so can you make it have the letters and numbers it supposed to be called? (example: A04)
[/url]

Naruto Progress:
all alt. models(but the bart in naruto outfit) is almost done
just needing to rig the damn shoulders on teen/sage naruto
and so its time to psa the specials/tailed beast attacks/Clones and then done

SMBZ mario progress:
just needed up-B(cape) to be fixed
FSes(normal and cape) to be PSAed
make all the already made models+some more for the moveset
make some of them with that rim shader/materials mewtwo2000 made for mario bros
and hopes Sdo0m will send me this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg1094366#msg1094366
for win to SMBZ mario psa (will only get 1x win animetion cuz of wanted to save filesize) and already got a star model (mainly for the FS but also can be used for this win) over Vbrawl side-B cape article sitting on throwN bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Does Mario still have the Bob-Omb throw as N-B? That pretty annoyed me actually since it takes too long to take out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 19, 2013, 03:20:59 AM
Does Mario still have the Bob-Omb throw as N-B? That pretty annoyed me actually since it takes too long to take out.
nope he have this as N-B:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 03:30:08 AM
nope he have this as N-B:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cool stuff :D will you include your sonic model over mario in your smbz mario psa?

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 03:30:08 AM
nope he have this as N-B:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Beautiful. :srs:

Quote from: rax189 on January 19, 2013, 06:27:35 AM
will you include your sonic model over mario in your smbz mario psa?