Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: PervyMan on January 21, 2013, 10:51:19 PM
Considering I don't have any actual place to put this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i made a thriller bark act recolour instead of the yellow shirt/red pants dmged/dirty
but still awesome big for v2 (or maybe v1) if we port the animetions from v1 model to this model

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 20, 2013, 11:25:20 PM
So SDoom going give you that Mario win animation he made?
not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 22, 2013, 02:39:52 PM
i made a thriller bark act recolour instead of the yellow shirt/red pants dmged/dirty
but still awesome big for v2 (or maybe v1) if we port the animetions from v1 model to this model
Not possible, the whole point of releasing the v1 is because of the time its gonna take to remake the needed animations for the v2, but send me that thriller bark recolor would ya?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

..... Is luffy in gokus outfit still a possibility or no? hahahaha Also luffy in his boxing outfit? That would be pretty kool


Quote from: PervyMan on January 22, 2013, 11:23:42 PM
Both >.>
yay, but you already had alot of costumes... Infact you had 7, not included goku or afro boxer, Marth can only hold 6. Im sure you know that and there is a simple explanation for it but im confused lol can you explain



Quote from: rax189 on January 22, 2013, 11:45:23 PM
yay, but you already had alot of costumes... Infact you had 7, not included goku or afro boxer, Marth can only hold 6. Im sure you know that and there is a simple explanation for it but im confused lol can you explain
use updated file patch code
:rage:
and you can have 12 slots<.<

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 23, 2013, 12:17:58 AMuse updated file patch code :rage: and you can have 12 slots<.<
Damn you WiiSchrubber for not having the ability to add files manurally. *cries like a little bicth*
Anyways yah pick and choose, plus it's not eh first time a moveset had tons of alts, plus some imports have tons of alts....*cough* Galaxy Bowser *cough*....sorry about that. lolol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MDK i have a question and i hope u dont get mad for me asking xD but For your Goku update, do you plan on giving him dragon fist as an attack when he goes SSJ? Or just to keep it as an FS?

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem....but why does Vegeta freeze whenever I grab someone?

I'm using the model and everything that was in the fighter folder. I'm also using Neogamma with USB loader + .gct Codes. Though, I haven't tried him with Gecko OS or Riivolution to see if he freezes with those setups.

Quote from: Kaaoeyi on January 24, 2013, 04:32:34 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem....but why does Vegeta freeze whenever I grab someone?

I'm using the model and everything that was in the fighter folder. I'm also using Neogamma with USB loader + .gct Codes. Though, I haven't tried him with Gecko OS or Riivolution to see if he freezes with those setups.
[/quote
It's most likey your USB loader. Also I used configurable USB Loader before to load hacks but it didn't work out so good.
[/url]

Quote from: Kaaoeyi on January 24, 2013, 04:32:34 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem....but why does Vegeta freeze whenever I grab someone?

I'm using the model and everything that was in the fighter folder. I'm also using Neogamma with USB loader + .gct Codes. Though, I haven't tried him with Gecko OS or Riivolution to see if he freezes with those setups.
so many have problems with vegeta but the funny thing is that its not the same
some with SFX pack freeze on vs. snake some not freeze if vs. snake
some have if grapping and some dont have that problem
beside there should not even be any bugs about the throws or graps since they are not even edited at all

so idk how to fix that
it will be easyer if anyone got the 100% same problem
instead some have  problems and others dont have problems at all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i suggest something to everyone who has problems with any PSA whatsoever, clean up ur brawl, and play a clean brawl with ONLY the PSA, if it solves the problem, there might be something wrong with ur other stuff messing with the PSA... idk, just a suggestion