Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2330662 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9720 on: June 03, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »

The head tentacle now has bones.  Nice "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #9721 on: June 03, 2013, 07:02:32 PM »

yeah. im going to use it for the grabs. He will turn people into Candy.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #9722 on: June 03, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »

Good job, MDK "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9723 on: June 04, 2013, 12:57:40 AM »

and finger bones and whole new boneset for alot better rig on Majin Buu(super,absorbs,kid buu)
    and if you see the fingers not so blocky as before
    mainly updating Buu cuz of my coming codeset
    also this buu/the new moveset will not be Oneslot models and be for oneslot lucario models
    infact the model will be used for 2 PSAs
    SonicBrawler´s/mine PSA over Kirby
    and my other PSA over Lucario
    not 100% the same PSA but almost anyway just not absorbs if over lucario
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:00:46 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #9724 on: June 04, 2013, 01:05:40 AM »

Oh yeah I had forgotten that Lucario's hands have stupid finger bones.  Good to see proper finger bones now as well.  I'm curious to see how this new moveset pans out.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9725 on: June 04, 2013, 01:24:57 AM »

Oh yeah I had forgotten that Lucario's hands have stupid finger bones.  Good to see proper finger bones now as well.  I'm curious to see how this new moveset pans out.
    some attacks will still be the same since i wil ltry to mix Kid buu with Super buu so it fits good for both models(mainly super buu non absorbed)

so here is the changed attacks:
    Specials:
    N-B(over Kirby only and if possible): Absorbing
    N-B(over Lucario only): almost the same ball attack but chargeble instead of can change into that almost Human Extinction Attack
    Side-B(ground): again almost same but only the first hit will be a Ball the rest will be a multi hitting attack with that Leg coming up from the ground (alittle like buu in the DS jump ultimate stars)
    up-B: mainly only change in GFX/Animetions: Buu turn into a Ball
    can also bounce if hit ground(like as Sonic´s Down-B Air in SSBF2)
    Down-B: Human Extinction Attack/Powering up
    you needing to power up for alittle time so yours attacks become alittle stronger but not much
    but if you is in powered up mode (even if just have powered up for alittle) and use Down-B again
    you will not powering up instead you will be using Human Extinction Attack

FS: same FS as before but this time you can alittle more Control where to throw that planet burst
    not control it to anywhere on the stage but so you got more change for hit others since the FS right now is kinda under powered (really much if playing atleast other players)

throws: 1-2 throws will be changed to turn a person to Candy(not sure what to replace yet)
    one where buu turn the graped to candy and eat it
    one alittle based on DBZ BT3´s turn ppl to candy attack
    if not it will be 2 throws in 1
    so it will be random what throw Buu is Using

Down-Tilt: a Attack with his Horn thingy
    Down-Air(charged since up-B is kinda Down-Air now if Flying Downwards): again a Attack with his Horn downwards
    a new Side-smash since its almost Fox´s

mainly specials/throws is the changes here since the "A" attacks is perfect already for both buus

also good i made Buu´s horn thing bones to support oneslot animetions
    so on the attacks will even Kid buu´s horn will be about same size as the absorbs buus on some animetions
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:32:50 AM by Mariodk » Logged

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9726 on: June 04, 2013, 07:30:35 AM »

Hey MarioDK, kid buu's final smash is not underpowered, well the version that I have, since
    I fixed up his FS and made it really big and stronger, it takes up the whole stage, even on
    big stages, you could never miss.

I also have the better kid buu PSA already available for people to download and people been
    sending me messages, saying kid buu's planet burst is way better now and his neutral B attack is
    better.

anyways, how's the Naruto PSA over olimar going?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9727 on: June 04, 2013, 09:19:03 AM »

Hey MarioDK, kid buu's final smash is not underpowered, well the version that I have, since
    I fixed up his FS and made it really big and stronger, it takes up the whole stage, even on
    big stages, you could never miss.

I also have the better kid buu PSA already available for people to download and people been
    sending me messages, saying kid buu's planet burst is way better now and his neutral B attack is
    better.

anyways, how's the Naruto PSA over olimar going?
    uhh bro, on budokai stage, final destination, and all the other stages around their size, dodging his final smash is the easiest thing ever... i dont think MDK is going to increase its size or power, just make the direction of the ball go somewhere else Tongue And MDK already said all projects will be released on same time so asking for how Naruto is coming along wont help cuz no matter where he is at with him, your not getting him until all his projects are done... Ik it sucks but be patient xD
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:23:31 AM by rax189 » Logged

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9728 on: June 04, 2013, 10:49:21 AM »

uhh bro, on budokai stage, final destination, and all the other stages around their size, dodging his final smash is the easiest thing ever... i dont think MDK is going to increase its size or power, just make the direction of the ball go somewhere else Tongue And MDK already said all projects will be released on same time so asking for how Naruto is coming along wont help cuz no matter where he is at with him, your not getting him until all his projects are done... Ik it sucks but be patient xD
    Arguement coming. Like seriously, relax. All he did was ASK. Why do people make a big deal about asking? In fact, SINCE MDK is releasing everything at once and he even said himself that he's working on all of his WIPs at once, that would be MORE of a reason to ask. Stop jumping on everyone's case just for ASKING. It's not like he said, "Mariodk when will Naruto be released, I can't wait", so what's the big deal. Just let the moderators warn him if he's wrong. We don't need arguments occurring, and that's exactly the direction this is headed.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #9729 on: June 04, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »

some attacks will still be the same since i wil ltry to mix Kid buu with Super buu so it fits good for both models(mainly super buu non absorbed)

so here is the changed attacks:
    Specials:
    N-B(over Kirby only and if possible): Absorbing
    N-B(over Lucario only): almost the same ball attack but chargeble instead of can change into that almost Human Extinction Attack
    Side-B(ground): again almost same but only the first hit will be a Ball the rest will be a multi hitting attack with that Leg coming up from the ground (alittle like buu in the DS jump ultimate stars)
    up-B: mainly only change in GFX/Animetions: Buu turn into a Ball
    can also bounce if hit ground(like as Sonic´s Down-B Air in SSBF2)
    Down-B: Human Extinction Attack/Powering up
    you needing to power up for alittle time so yours attacks become alittle stronger but not much
    but if you is in powered up mode (even if just have powered up for alittle) and use Down-B again
    you will not powering up instead you will be using Human Extinction Attack

FS: same FS as before but this time you can alittle more Control where to throw that planet burst
    not control it to anywhere on the stage but so you got more change for hit others since the FS right now is kinda under powered (really much if playing atleast other players)

throws: 1-2 throws will be changed to turn a person to Candy(not sure what to replace yet)
    one where buu turn the graped to candy and eat it
    one alittle based on DBZ BT3´s turn ppl to candy attack
    if not it will be 2 throws in 1
    so it will be random what throw Buu is Using

Down-Tilt: a Attack with his Horn thingy
    Down-Air(charged since up-B is kinda Down-Air now if Flying Downwards): again a Attack with his Horn downwards
    a new Side-smash since its almost Fox´s

mainly specials/throws is the changes here since the "A" attacks is perfect already for both buus

also good i made Buu´s horn thing bones to support oneslot animetions
    so on the attacks will even Kid buu´s horn will be about same size as the absorbs buus on some animetions

i plan on makign a video with the specials and attacks with clips from games adn episodes

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9730 on: June 04, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »

Arguement coming. Like seriously, relax. All he did was ASK. Why do people make a big deal about asking? In fact, SINCE MDK is releasing everything at once and he even said himself that he's working on all of his WIPs at once, that would be MORE of a reason to ask. Stop jumping on everyone's case just for ASKING. It's not like he said, "Mariodk when will Naruto be released, I can't wait", so what's the big deal. Just let the moderators warn him if he's wrong. We don't need arguments occurring, and that's exactly the direction this is headed.
    i never said it was a big deal, i was just answering his question, and if u sensed an argument why did you carry it out? Its not like i said it angrily or anything. Sorry narutofan if i made it sound like a "big deal" xD Anyways sry for spam MDK i guess i can ask you about your buu's turn to chocolate throw. Is it even possible to model change other characters through one characters psa? explain how it would work cuz that sounds hard xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9731 on: June 05, 2013, 02:02:21 AM »

ok here is where i am at on my Movesets if you guys wanted to now
    -SMBZ mario v4: about 90% done: finishing FSes(got most of them to work),copy/paste the PSA from the Fitmario.pac to a new one PSAed by Brawlbox so the filesize can go lower so afew things can work+make model pack
    -Luffy Moveset: Ask Epic pervy if he soon sending me his animetions+ one of the models for luffy so i dont know what progress is on him right now
    -Naruto moveset: PSAing specials+Clones
    -Doctor Mario Moveset: Mainly PSAing him since i dont have PSAed him so much yet
    -Goku v2 moveset: only made the new boneset so still alot left thats why he is a maybe on that big where i release anything
    -SMBZ sonic v2 moveset: kinda the same as Goku but i got the Fitmotionetc.pac ready to be ready but needing Sonic model with rigged face instead of alot of polygons for faces so fire sonic get possible at same time we can have Dmg/Blinking/moving eyes and the other faces sonic have
    -Majin Buu moveset Revamp: almost done with rigging for the officel forms soon to the fan made onces aswell
    -the codeset it self: needing to make alot more CSPs+setup for 10 texture slots for each aswell and find a way to upload big .zip files

but i can say most of it is like +70% done

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9732 on: June 05, 2013, 12:12:08 PM »

Seeing that SMBZ Mario v4, Dr Mario, and Luffy are so much closer to being done than the rest, it makes me want you to just release those three at one time and then continue on the rest. Looking forward to those three so much.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9733 on: June 05, 2013, 11:03:00 PM »

Seeing that SMBZ Mario v4, Dr Mario, and Luffy are so much closer to being done than the rest, it makes me want you to just release those three at one time and then continue on the rest. Looking forward to those three so much.
    Well i think at least SMBZ Mario and Dr. Mario should be released first, but goku, luffy, and naruto should be released together.... It works out better that way and Luffy will take longer than the 2 mario psa's so MDK can have more time to work on luffy, and we can get the 2 mario psa's earlier than if we had to wait luffy Tongue

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9734 on: June 06, 2013, 06:16:26 AM »

Well i think at least SMBZ Mario and Dr. Mario should be released first, but goku, luffy, and naruto should be released together.... It works out better that way and Luffy will take longer than the 2 mario psa's so MDK can have more time to work on luffy, and we can get the 2 mario psa's earlier than if we had to wait luffy Tongue
    ^This
    I think that Kagemaru was doing something like that. Shonen jump PSAs all release at once.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Pages:  1 ... 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: