Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

mainly preview of the new super buu Rig(only for moveset):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

only Face left to rig/make bones for
but ported most of the animetions from kid buu´s animetions and animted fingers/soon horn on some aswell


1 thing for sure about megaman
he is sure WIP right after my codeset is done with v1
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Only thing that I can get from that gif is that his body doesn't stretch weirdly, but since I haven't seen any animations with the old model, maybe you can give us a gif to compare the rig for us newbies. :/
He does look amazing though, looking forward to him. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ohh yeah i forgot to add the new down-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the old down-air on kid buu moveset is the up-B(flying downwards)

also on the Horn thingy got oneslot animetions
it resize bigger if on Kid/Super buu
but if on "insert Absorb" Buu (that buu with the big horn) it just stay the same size
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 14, 2013, 07:18:37 PM
ohh yeah i forgot to add the new down-Air:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the old down-air on kid buu moveset is the up-B(flying downwards)

also on the Horn thingy got oneslot animetions
it resize bigger if on Kid/Super buu
but if on "insert Absorb" Buu (that buu with the big horn) it just stay the same size
so this is for kirby super buu or the lucario one or both?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 14, 2013, 07:20:56 PM
so this is for kirby super buu or the lucario one or both?
i think Both
not many changes from Lucario/Kirby version i think only afew
the kirby is mainly SonicBrawler´s project
lucario is mine
but we will both use alot of the same moves i guess
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do a megaman PSA, with a similar model in SSB4 *-*
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

Quote from: isaimcbrein on June 14, 2013, 08:17:27 PM
with a similar model in SSB4 *-*
GBC is working on one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

down-Tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

again oneslot animetion on Horn xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Now just give him a guitar and he'll be rocking hard. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 14, 2013, 09:03:52 PM
down-Tilt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

again oneslot animetion on Horn xD
His legs need some sort of movement. It looks pretty good, but those legs...

Yeah... get some leg movement in there o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Still think a guitar fits in the animation. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

updated the buu down-tilt animetions
but not making preview of it yet
next preview of majin buu moveset(im not calling it kid buu v2 since its based on both buus)
will be the video preview
all of his animetions is done now but waiting alittle with PSAing him

but now i will
rebuilding Vegeta´s PSA file
and doing afew small updates SSJ aura, make the Air FS shorter but still about same dmg
and since im rebuilding the Fitwolf.pac maybe that will fix all the weird freezes ppl got
and will aswell redo the SFX pack but im needing someone who can rip the sounds from the SFX pack that will be a big help

so while i am at it
any updates i should do(only PSAIng not Animetions) for make vegeta more balanced?

as i said i will release anything any updates/WIPs
then i have first version of my codeset done
since my codeset needing all of my WIPs done anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 17, 2013, 10:44:08 PM
updated the buu down-tilt animetions
but not making preview of it yet
next preview of majin buu moveset(im not calling it kid buu v2 since its based on both buus)
will be the video preview
all of his animetions is done now but waiting alittle with PSAing him

but now i will
rebuilding Vegeta´s PSA file
and doing afew small updates SSJ aura, make the Air FS shorter but still about same dmg
and since im rebuilding the Fitwolf.pac maybe that will fix all the weird freezes ppl got
and will aswell redo the SFX pack but im needing someone who can rip the sounds from the SFX pack that will be a big help

so while i am at it
any updates i should do(only PSAIng not Animetions) for make vegeta more balanced?

as i said i will release anything any updates/WIPs
then i have first version of my codeset done
since my codeset needing all of my WIPs done anyway
well if i recall his galic gun over powers the kamehameha and thats a no no xD Also will u still give him the DBZ sound effects of punching and what not? I didnt like that because it would lag a little and didnt fit in when fighting others? I say just use Brawl punches and what not but then again your the one making it so do what ever u want

Vegeta's Down special was useless for me/to me
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]