Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

is that the star item with an hitbox while the star item bit is in effect or you got the gfx and added unvulnerability and an hitbox?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2013, 05:26:43 PM
is that the star item with an hitbox while the star item bit is in effect or you got the gfx and added unvulnerability and an hitbox?
is it the star item
and then the star is there the hitbox is there(only for FS) not for if getting the normal star item
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks awesome so far, but i think the powering up effect looks weird on Normal Marios FS :/ Other then that i cant wait for this psa :)

Quote from: Mariodk on July 03, 2013, 06:26:39 PM
is it the star item
and then the star is there the hitbox is there(only for FS) not for if getting the normal star item
great so you made it after all, my only concerne is that the hitbox should be  1-2hit kill when mario hits the person since its preety damn easy to dodje mario until the FS ends imo and it would work like the games
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy Birthday! :D

Also that is great progress on mario i like the star FS
Also dat vegeta aura gfx is damn good.

Happy Birthday
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Happy Birthday!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


happy birthday and continue doing creative stuff using those model changers xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

happi birfdai :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Happy Birthday dude, here's to another few years of amazing hacks. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Thanks XD

also for the questing how much left on SMBZ mario v4:
basely just moving part on the cape FS is left
and Rebuilt the PSA in brawlbox from PSA so filesize can go down and FS for FIre will work again(fire FS= brawl´s but alittle more dmg)
after that i will see if there is filesize for make afew Only Fire Mario attacks
like New Side-B/N-B
SIde-B: moved VBrawl mario´s Fireball to Side-B
N-B: Chargeble FIreball(SMBZ style) (already got the animetions and almost coding for that xD = Goku´s kamehameha and the GFX will be alittle like SMBZ mario v3´s FS)

and maybe F-Air or Side-tilt or both from brawl moveset

i am sure i will make more FireSize if i remove all frames on animetions like SlipWait,ladderwait,some of these to only 1 frame

also i have charged the down-Air on SMBZ mario v3 to just Melee´s Down-Air since its better with combos and had sadly to remove on hit combo system since it wont work with the system i made for make the Star FS possible

so if needed i needing to think of a combo system for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah man, I loved the ground pound, loved double jumping, then doing the tornado to get even higher, and then ground pounding people into the ground. xD But if it means the Starman FS will work without it then I'm okay with it. I'm not really much on combos since I'm not good at doing them. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 04, 2013, 06:47:56 PM
Ah man, I loved the ground pound, loved double jumping, then doing the tornado to get even higher, and then ground pounding people into the ground. xD But if it means the Starman FS will work without it then I'm okay with it. I'm not really much on combos since I'm not good at doing them. xD
ohh yeah forgot to say afew other changes i made:
Cape mode tornado down-B: will be able to move faster to left/right and can come higher up
Fire mode Tornado Down-B will be longer range to the sides(think like SSBF2´s fire mario tornado)
normal mode Tornado down_B will have alittle higher dmg then the two others
(since normal mode can be as usefull as the powerup modes)
since wanted also to have normal mode as usefull moveset as the powerup modes moveset
Fire mode up-B will be able to do a Air attack right after up-B(possible just Up-Air since it will be perfect as a Combo: up-B and then do a Up-air to end) but will go in specialfall after
but lower dmg then in Normal mode
(if more filesize so i see if groundpunch can be done after up-B maybe in fire mode)

also for the star FS i will make mario´s movent boosted so he run faster and can maybe do 3 jumps instead and move faster in air aswell
and maybe faster animetions too

so basely a overpowered Mario moveset for 10 sec.
maybe also added the DBZ aura the whole time where the star is there (if it looks good)
the aura is over Brawl Side-B cape so the PSA is infact safe to .rel port since i have not changed anything in the GFX files in the FItmario.pac
and i dont think i will do that on dr mario aswell
since piles will be over Fludd/N-B fireball

and thanks to do Skip Animetion Frame to frame: XX i think random colours on the Piles(if over any article only) is possible

Post Merge: July 04, 2013, 07:36:51 PM

also for megaman moveset:
http://smashboards.com/threads/weapon-get-mega-man-movelisting-and-discussion.337247/
making it almost based on that but:
up-B is same from SSBFlash2´s
FS also same from SSBFlash2´s
for make metal blade to go 8 diretions it needing sadly to be a fake article
and can´t pick up the metal blade
the clash bomber needing to be over a item
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later