Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I think for the Starman don't put the DBZ arua, just do that for the Cape, one so it looks like he is using a Starman, two in the series when Mario and Sonic share the Starman, Mario just has the sparkle effect..I think, I could be wrong. But it would put a little distinction since the Fire FS won't have it if I'm correct, Cape could have the arua to show that Mario is sooped up at the moment, and then just the normal starman effect since that is the normal FS.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 04, 2013, 07:17:45 PM
making it almost based on that but:
up-B is same from SSBFlash2´s
FS also same from SSBFlash2´s
for make metal blade to go 8 diretions it needing sadly to be a fake article
and can´t pick up the metal blade
the clash bomber needing to be over a item
Didn't Sakurai say the Charged Shot was Side-Smash? I'd really rather have it as N-B and plus it would give off the "MM-feel".
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 05, 2013, 12:12:58 AM
Didn't Sakurai say the Charged Shot was Side-Smash? I'd really rather have it as N-B and plus it would give off the "MM-feel".
yes but if charged shot needing to be N-B
where can the metal blade so be?

i am making the mostly moveset here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/weapon-get-mega-man-movelisting-and-discussion.337247/
so it seems like to be SSB4 megaman´s moveset(but the up-B since the SSBF2´s up-B is more possible and FS needing to be SSBF2´s aswell since we dont know what FS SSB4 mageman gets)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the leaf shield his definitely downB but i really dont know is the metal blades were n-B or sideB same for the crash bomber it could be sideb or n-b i guess its up to you to choose
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

good news:
SMBZ mario v4 got filesize for:
Chargeble Fireball
only Fire F-Air.Side Tilt

but run out of Subactions now after i added them so i think thats it only update SMBZ mario v4 can get now(then its released) is get the cape to be like as ganondorf,marth,ike´s capes now even if more filesize in the fitmotionetc.pac i dont have more subactions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 05, 2013, 09:24:21 AM
good news:
SMBZ mario v4 got filesize for:
Chargeble Fireball
only Fire F-Air.Side Tilt

but run out of Subactions now after i added them so i think thats it only update SMBZ mario v4 can get now(then its released) is get the cape to be like as ganondorf,marth,ike´s capes now even if more filesize in the fitmotionetc.pac i dont have more subactions

Hello, that is very nice, please put a sound for all the attacks, (example: Luigi SMBZ moveset doesn't have sound when he trow the big fireball), thanks :)
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

Quote from: Mariodk on July 05, 2013, 09:24:21 AMgood news:
SMBZ mario v4 got filesize for:
Chargeble Fireball
M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload
Quote from: Mariodk on July 05, 2013, 09:24:21 AMbut run out of Subactions now after i added them so i think thats it only update SMBZ mario v4 can get now(then its released) is get the cape to be like as ganondorf,marth,ike´s capes now even if more filesize in the fitmotionetc.pac i dont have more subactions
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Found a way to copy/paste from a PSA coded in project smash attack
to Brawlbox
if the PSA can´t be opened in Brawlbox
but it takes like 2x the time
then copy/paste from psa to psa in  project smash attack
but still faster then redo all coding

so thats means i can kinda get naruto,luffy,afew others PSAs opened in brawlbox now if i just do that method
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 07, 2013, 08:50:50 AM
Found a way to copy/paste from a PSA coded in project smash attack
to Brawlbox
if the PSA can´t be opened in Brawlbox
but it takes like 2x the time
then copy/paste from psa to psa in  project smash attack
but still faster then redo all coding

so thats means i can kinda get naruto,luffy,afew others PSAs opened in brawlbox now if i just do that method
if you keep trying it will work i know i opened all your psas  on bb psa lol its kinda unstable but after 5 or 6 trys you will be able to save the file properly i did this with your smbz,goku and other that you claimed you couldnt make them save with bb psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 07, 2013, 08:50:50 AM
Found a way to copy/paste from a PSA coded in project smash attack
to Brawlbox
if the PSA can´t be opened in Brawlbox
but it takes like 2x the time
then copy/paste from psa to psa in  project smash attack
but still faster then redo all coding

so thats means i can kinda get naruto,luffy,afew others PSAs opened in brawlbox now if i just do that method


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on July 07, 2013, 08:50:50 AM
Found a way to copy/paste from a PSA coded in project smash attack
to Brawlbox
if the PSA can´t be opened in Brawlbox
but it takes like 2x the time
then copy/paste from psa to psa in  project smash attack
but still faster then redo all coding

so thats means i can kinda get naruto,luffy,afew others PSAs opened in brawlbox now if i just do that method

knew that for awhile
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 07, 2013, 08:09:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
lol after the Death Battle episode, I do have respect for Rainbow Dash, but I hate My Little Pony nonetheless. xD
Well take your time Mariodk, we've waited this long we can wait longer.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

since SMBZ mario moveset
then i copy/pasted it from the old Fitmario.pac to the new
and i can not save it until its 100% complete with copy/paste from the old .pac to new
cuz the less save i do in brawlbox the less chance for it freeze ingame(and alot of times putting in a emtry subroutine dont work with 1 code added)
but then i got almost complete with that
i got windows error
that killed my motivetion so much in work with SMBZ mario v4

so now im finishing Doctor mario/Majin buu now
possible im making doctor mario Melee since that just project: M mario with some dmg/knockback/hit effect/GFX changes and add the wins/taunts/random colour pile

but atleast i saved my almost done chargeble fireball attack for SMBZ mario v4
i just ported the goku kamehameha animetions for that since it is kamehameha animetions for SMBZ fireball
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if you used bb from the start you wouldnt have any problems 67b is preety stable you only get the rare error of freezing on SSS but you can fix that by adding a subroutine with nop and saving , i never had any more random freezes if i start on the bb psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2013, 06:14:29 PM
if you used bb from the start you wouldnt have any problems 67b is preety stable you only get the rare error of freezing on SSS but you can fix that by adding a subroutine with nop and saving , i never had any more random freezes if i start on the bb psa
for me then i save too many times on brawlbox(even 67b) the moveset freeze then select on CSS icon even if a unedited FitXXX.pac (so its not the filesize)
adding a subroutine with nop and saving does not work or fix it

beside i only PSAed on project smash attack PSAs cuz of i can save as many times as i wanted without it freeze
and copy/paste subroutines(since most of my PSAs idea needing that) atleast that is fixed
but was needing it on SMBZ mario v4


Post Merge: July 10, 2013, 07:01:46 PM

also since i forgot to make a .gif of it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later