Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Are they from the Melee trophy with a new texture and/or texturemap? If so then I wouldn't have to worry about importing those and rigging the tail, I can just simply add them onto the Melee Mario one. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 27, 2014, 12:39:01 AM
Are they from the Melee trophy with a new texture and/or texturemap? If so then I wouldn't have to worry about importing those and rigging the tail, I can just simply add them onto the Melee Mario one. lol
yep they are from melee and re textured
and rigged tail is kinda not possible with the SMBZ mario boneset and beside possible not filesize on animated tail anyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
something for SMBZ mario v3.7:


Yay for my Super Leaf model \o/
... Now that I think of, I think I maybe made it a bit too much low-poly ...

But anyway, the ears and tail is looking awesome !
And, are you also going to make a Wing Cap version too ?  ;D

April 27, 2014, 01:22:18 PM #10323 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:44:57 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: LJSTAR on April 27, 2014, 09:21:43 AM
Yay for my Super Leaf model o/
... Now that I think of, I think I maybe made it a bit too much low-poly ...

But anyway, the ears and tail is looking awesome !
And, are you also going to make a Wing Cap version too ?  ;D
not sure about  winged cap cuz of that item for winged cap is a Hat with wings and thats is alittle too high filesize i guess compare to a Leaf/feather
+does not fit with most of the attacks anyway
so it will mainly be Raccon(some with tanooki suit), and Cape

and speaking of tanooki suit:
ignore the textures for now since i basely just used the ear/tail texture on the whole suit

Post Merge: April 27, 2014, 03:44:57 PM

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dat Dr. Mario animation.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


As always, Mariodk putting out quality stuff.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 27, 2014, 05:15:05 PM #10326 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:17:19 PM by Mariodk
there is just 1 problem with the tanooki suit:
had to do so the Hat Bone can´t be moved at all
and mario can´t take hat off or the hat will sometimes shows outside the suit

since the parts of No powerup mario(aka normal mario) is still showing
but is covered by the Tanooki suit if in Cape Mode on this Alt
but that is possible fixed on v3.9/v4 since there is a big chance for i make Cape+Raccon on 1 model/moveset when mario gets transfroming like zelda/shiek

also a full size Image on the tanooki suit here:

if someone can do better Texture map + Textures for it i can send you the .max files and textures can max be only 2x 128x128 textures(or too big filesize)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well I guess that means I don' have to worry about the animations with SM64 Mario. lol Can I make a version based off the SMB3 ones? Like the leaf has no eyes or hole, and the Tanooki suit has no cap brim? :D
I'd love to help make a better texture for yah, but I'm not good at that, I can make it solid colored but that's not exactly what you want. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 27, 2014, 05:20:10 PM
Well I guess that means I don' have to worry about the animations with SM64 Mario. lol Can I make a version based off the SMB3 ones? Like the leaf has no eyes or hole, and the Tanooki suit has no cap brim? :D
I'd love to help make a better texture for yah, but I'm not good at that, I can make it solid colored but that's not exactly what you want. xD
no i want brawl styled

since we modding Brawl and not some other mario game
like as Minecraft mods mainly only have blocks and not even round things in they´s Mods

so should Brawl also mainly have Brawl styled Texture on the model imports like MC mods is going with blocks

and after the brawl styled texture is made its easy to make a other style out of it like a modern mario styled one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know you want brawl styled textures, I was making a joke about how I'm not good at making brawl styled textures. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 28, 2014, 10:41:56 AM #10330 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:19:03 PM by Mariodk
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

probably a veeery late reply, but I asked how to make mario imports work with smbz PSA because I want to update my Mario with Madoka's outfit and modify it so the transformation can be a version of ultimate madoka mode
will be great and divine♥ lol!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 28, 2014, 06:26:58 PM #10332 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:28:41 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Reimu Hakurei on April 28, 2014, 06:23:51 PM
probably a veeery late reply, but I asked how to make mario imports work with smbz PSA because I want to update my Mario with Madoka's outfit and modify it so the transformation can be a version of ultimate madoka mode
will be great and divine♥ lol!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

use the .max files i inc. in the v3.6 .zip
follow the readme on what to do after import in brawlbox

and use a method to Port the skin modifer&Polygons between Normal Mario/SMBZ boneset
from a Normal Mario Boneset to SMBZ mario boneset
since SMBZ mario boneset is the same as Normal Mario with rotation/translation/scale
but SMBZ mario boneset have more added bones
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:J
Thank you, I didnt notice those files lol sorry

May 02, 2014, 12:31:29 PM #10334 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:32:29 PM by Mariodk
good news to Model makers to SMBZ mario moveset:
i made it so Even if a Model IMport does not have a Damage face
but having animated Mouth/eye iris

the Mario model will have SSB4 Damage face instead of brawl damage face
all done by animations and no modeling
so if removing brawl mario´s damage face he will have SSB4 damage face instead

this is good if want to save some filesize on a model so you dont have to add damage face but have to add Animated Eyes/mouth

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later