Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300709 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10350 on: May 25, 2014, 09:01:14 AM »

oh well, thats good; pretty much what I thought about with mine, since Im editing the PSAs to give them the shared soundbank as I did with the Link pack I made long ago same with the CSPs
    (even though in my case I had to make my own CSPs because no CSP maker is up to date with my imports lol)
    but you should also try to edit the menu and use the named CSP method, it gives cool results:

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10351 on: June 04, 2014, 11:48:38 PM »

Quick question if I wanted to use the SMBZ moveset over a different texture, say for example paper mario (recolors) how would I go about doing that?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10352 on: June 05, 2014, 03:07:01 AM »

Quick question if I wanted to use the SMBZ moveset over a different texture, say for example paper mario (recolors) how would I go about doing that?
    only models made for the moveset works for this movesets
    so no

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10353 on: June 05, 2014, 08:03:33 AM »

oh well, thats good; pretty much what I thought about with mine, since Im editing the PSAs to give them the shared soundbank as I did with the Link pack I made long ago same with the CSPs
    (even though in my case I had to make my own CSPs because no CSP maker is up to date with my imports lol)
    but you should also try to edit the menu and use the named CSP method, it gives cool results:

So many Mario slots. O_O Are they even all used or are you just showing off that you can have that many? o_O

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10354 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:15 PM »

if i will be making a modpack
    my modpack will not have so many added charaters

my modpack plan will mainly be with mario, sonic, dragonball&Z, Naruto, onepiece and maybe one more franchise( its alittle between Pokemon,Megaman or Zelda or Doctor who since im making the modpack and i have
    soon a Dalek ready to exterminte anyone)

+ all models will only have 1 style of texture/shader/whatever
    unlike the other modpacks  where its a mix of all kind of textures and whatever
    the CSP/Bps/interface stuff will NOT be images taken from google

and for not adding too many clone movesets and too many with a big beam attack from DBZ
    since we know most anyway have close to each other´s attacks in the serie and anyone knows how to do kamehameha
    here is the DBZ charaters i have planed:
    Goku
    Kid goku(DB)(only thing from adult goku will be kamehameha&flying nimbus animations)
    Vegeta
    Super/kid buu(in 1 moveset since i have planed one)
    1 more from the evil side: friezer or broly or cell (biggest chance for friezer)
    and Gotenks
    maybe teen Gohan with buu saga alts only maybe since he will kinda be close to Goku like moveset
    and Kinda piccolo but as a costume for Yoshi (a revamp of that Piccolo Yoshi over Yoshi)

naruto will mainly get team 7(not sakura since she useless)+rock lee+1 more(before shippuden based since shippuden is overrated and sasuke before shippuden fits better for smash then in shippuden since i dont see how genjutsus will work in smash)
    and Kakashi over Kirby cuz of copying

and onepiece will most of the strawhat crew

them from Sonic it will not be all the useless charaters like big the cat moveset
    it will be: Sonic,tails,Knux,Amy rose(since she is one of the classic sonic charaters),overrated Vegeta wannabe emo black hedgehog, Doctor Eggman over PKtrainer with 3x robots over pokemons(one of them is metal sonic)
    and and mario charaters: all in brawl but revamped movesets + adding Geno,Waluigi,Rosalina+maybe Bowser jr and shadow mario and Doctor mario

and infact i already have planed a roster for all this before clone engine so possible not even needing the clone engine but possible needing to add 1-2 more charaters
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:57:55 PM by Mariodk » Logged

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10355 on: June 05, 2014, 02:14:02 PM »

i think amy could be an alt of sonic if you're using the classic style of her over red (the "rockstar" look), and if you do, then scourge could go over green too... or at least use their palletes for sonic Tongue ..i don't really feel like eggman or amy would have a moveset... i'd rather see mecha/metal sonic than eggman... if you have a cool moveset in mind, it should turn out awesome, but i don't think you have to do that much, is all i'm saying

I'M JUST A DOOD

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10356 on: June 05, 2014, 07:31:03 PM »

only models made for the moveset works for this movesets
    so no

Oh, unfortunate. I do have another question though this texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29197 is said to work with the move set (Well comes with a version that is supposed to), but when I tried to use it, it failed I assume that it was designed to work with one of the older versions of your move-set. Would you know which one or did I do something wrong on my end?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10357 on: June 05, 2014, 07:47:37 PM »

its for 3, not 3.6

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10358 on: June 05, 2014, 08:48:44 PM »

its for 3, not 3.6

Could you provide a download link for version 3? If you don't have one I understand, but I sheared throughout the vault only to find either version 3.6 or 2.2. I assume mariodk must of deleted the old v3 when he updated it, but I could be wrong about that.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10359 on: June 05, 2014, 10:12:06 PM »

Could you provide a download link for version 3? If you don't have one I understand, but I sheared throughout the vault only to find either version 3.6 or 2.2. I assume mariodk must of deleted the old v3 when he updated it, but I could be wrong about that.
    He did replace v3 with 3.6, so Mariodk, think you should upload it again for those who want to still use it?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10360 on: June 06, 2014, 08:41:02 AM »

i look at the poll and will comfirm
    the modpack i will be making will be the last thing i will make on smash modding
    i think i can give a Full list of movesets/costumes next week

but before the modpack i needing to finish some stuff first
    and after next week there is no more exams for me so i will be finishinig SMBZ mario v3.7 (mainly model alts update)
    and then i will finish my two first Smash stages ever:
    -Going merry(epic pervy did the model of it)
    -final destination: Whovian Edition: basely a tardis and if filesize for it a dalek flying in the background  of Brawl FD stage

then i will fininsh Goku v2, Naruto or Dalek moveset

Naruto Moveset i kinda have to redo anyway cuz i wanna make the animations in maya for better animations
    + the psa file wont open in brawlbox and needing brawlbox so also have to recode that
    + this:
    if i can ask KAZECoyote (the maker of that texture) to also do Young naruto/Sage mode for the moveset

Goku v2 even then the new animations is made in brawlbox the animations is still up to data aswell as the old animations there is staying in v2
    and the Dalek moveset i guess it does not matter where i make the animations cuz of daleks dont have so many bones to move around

so Goku v2 or Dalek moveset will be before Naruto
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:45:37 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10361 on: June 06, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »

I just hope he actually imports it (kazecoyote barely finishes anything he shows up in the wip workshop tho)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10362 on: June 06, 2014, 05:09:20 PM »

You're leaving after the modpack? D:

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10363 on: June 06, 2014, 06:35:32 PM »

Question mariodk, for goku v2 do you still use the old brawlbox or a later version,cause for some reason goku 1.5 crashes randomly when selected, but only like 50% of the time, other then that it works fine

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10364 on: June 07, 2014, 04:42:25 AM »

Question mariodk, for goku v2 do you still use the old brawlbox or a later version,cause for some reason goku 1.5 crashes randomly when selected, but only like 50% of the time, other then that it works fine
    later version
    and i dont know why it randomly crashes for you
    since never happen to anybody else so far i know so it most be sometime in your brawl setup

Pages:  1 ... 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: