Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Will Doctor Mario get a final smash? and can someone delete the rocket in the start?

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 26, 2011, 05:55:19 PM
Will Doctor Mario get a final smash? and can someone delete the rocket in the start?
for Dr. Mario´s FS i think i know how i can get a working one and for entry use Marth´s entry.pac
btw added a new Poll (also in Project: DragonBrawl Thread)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 22, 2011, 06:37:32 AM
who is kid krillin over? and ofc i needing all the help i can get :) so we can work more then +2x char. at onces for project: DragonBrawl

My kid Krillin is over Mario, I haven't worked on him in a while, but this was because I wasn't able to get any help for him.

Quote from: xetan2 on March 27, 2011, 10:36:53 AM
My kid Krillin is over Mario, I haven't worked on him in a while, but this was because I wasn't able to get any help for him.
i got a Plan for Mario/Luigi/Sonic and my ShadowKong for Project: DragonBrawl
only them i want to not be DragonBall Char. but there will have attacks in DBZ Style like as SMBZ
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 27, 2011, 05:19:30 PM
i got a Plan for Mario/Luigi/Sonic and my ShadowKong for Project: DragonBrawl
only them i want to not be DragonBall Char. but there will have attacks in DBZ Style like as SMBZ
YES.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: MarioDK on March 27, 2011, 05:19:30 PM
i got a Plan for Mario/Luigi/Sonic and my ShadowKong for Project: DragonBrawl
only them i want to not be DragonBall Char. but there will have attacks in DBZ Style like as SMBZ

I approve ^^  This is a great idea ;)

Quote from: SDo0m ImPeRiAL on March 27, 2011, 05:30:38 PM
I approve ^^  This is a great idea ;)
this was why i will not have that Kid Goku over Luigi but over a other :D and Krillin over Mario (SMBZ Moveset for Mario will be my True Mario PSA just need my idea of a FS and a better animation for Side-Smash) and for Luigi i am not 100% sure yet and Sonic will be a really good Combo char. (more then before but lower DMG) and for ShadowKong he just needs Sdo0m´s new Down-B on him :D this is my ideas for them right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don´t like this idea beacause mario is mario and not a fighter of dragonball....
I think there must be more DBZ Characters or so

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on March 27, 2011, 07:19:47 PM
Don´t like this idea beacause mario is mario and not a fighter of dragonball....
I think there must be more DBZ Characters or so
Mario in SMBZ can fit in DBZ :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

someone know how to make a Final Smash like Sonic´s but without Transforms that can uses for Mario i already got animations(bad made Animations :( ) ready :D so maybe next version of True Mario PSA (will rename to SMBZ Mario) is out
and for Side-Smash i will just use Swing4 Animations until i got that one i wanted
he will use his Cape and flying around like Sonic´s FS and also two others of this PSA one where he always have the cape + the attacks for them and a other where he only got cape on: FS/side-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MDK good news, I finaly learned something about animations and psa =D
and I'm busy with a test psa of ganon but that one is only to test my psa/animation skills lol...
so if you want maybe I can help, wel I don't know how to make animations from scratch but I do know how to replace them adn how to add some graphics/sound/hitboxes so....
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 28, 2011, 05:26:03 PM
MDK good news, I finaly learned something about animations and psa =D
and I'm busy with a test psa of ganon but that one is only to test my psa/animation skills lol...
so if you want maybe I can help, wel I don't know how to make animations from scratch but I do know how to replace them adn how to add some graphics/sound/hitboxes so....

awesome :) atleast better then nothing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah xD I still have much to learn but i'm a fast learnerlol,
in fact, I learned how to swap it and change the hitbox thingies in maybe 1 hour xD I thought that it should take about a week to figure everything out lol
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on March 28, 2011, 05:54:01 PM
yeah xD I still have much to learn but i'm a fast learnerlol,
in fact, I learned how to swap it and change the hitbox thingies in maybe 1 hour xD I thought that it should take about a week to figure everything out lol
if you want to help with something just say so :D right now just Animations for Goku then i will work for my mario PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later