Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Will there be a shadow kong v8? only because I have a better CSP and announcer call
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.



Quote from: SmashClash on May 21, 2011, 07:07:55 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19020
awesome :D(hope soon we can clone items too ;D a clone engine for items)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



not yet ;D before i update first post with the hammers i also making the video for SMBZ mario v1.5
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i will make two Videos
one for moveset list
a other for gameplay with KTH´s SSB64 mario vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Are you also making a vid of my tails?(I'm sorry if I'm bothering you) I posted a few hours ago that I won't be working on him today because I'm working on a stage so you don't have to wait for v3
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

not yet i think i wait for v3 there is no point in make a Video for a moveset there is anyway going to be updated soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 21, 2011, 07:19:18 PM
i will make two Videos
one for moveset list
a other for gameplay with KTH´s SSB64 mario vertex

SSB64 mario vertex?
Where I find it?
I'm working on this "something".

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That good!
By way..."something" I'm working is hammer mario suit.

awesome
thats makes me almost to make a new SMBZ mario moveset based on this Fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Fggqe9fTw

but i will not since my SMBZ moveset: mario is fine too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later