Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


you mean hammer in my PSA ;D(the hammer is over Side-B cape)

Fludd article i think it was 1
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anivernage on May 31, 2011, 06:15:01 PM
but article 0 is cape.

I know... But that cape (hammer for MarioDK's SMBZ PSA) for Mario.
water is article 0 TO Fludd.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 31, 2011, 06:20:51 PM
I know... But that cape (hammer for MarioDK's SMBZ PSA) for Mario.
water is article 0 TO Fludd.
no, i every mario psa cape is 0, look at psa resource thread here are some numbers for mario artciles.


yes they are
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok one of the next vertex i will try to do is:
Mario and Yoshi World of Warcraft style(please dont tell me you dont have heard about WOW the biggest online game there is in the world)
here is images of it(+my char. in wow and i already got the texture since i know how to rip texture from wow):
Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i will try that at my summer holiday
off-topic: and yes my char. is a Fire Mage ofc the only class that fit for that outfit+my name in wow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

left is your SMBZ mario movement. Right is Devil Luigi II showing forward Smash.
Little acts as Pheonix Mario's forward Smash.

btw what ppl think of my idea for vertex( and finnaly can a warcraft gnome joins SSBB :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


anyway gotta go now :D i dont think i got much work on vegeta today but abit on SMBZ mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 31, 2011, 07:11:40 PM
btw what ppl think of my idea for vertex( and finnaly can a warcraft gnome joins SSBB :D)
I think it would look awesome! :laugh:
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Hammmer pics is done!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.