Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok awesome
btw here is the powerups i got right now:

+Flying Mario Soon from Super mario galaxy
(mario slots is going to be full :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


all my texture slots for mario going to be Full :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just four textures I seen your power-ups.
I know one for Flying Maro from Super Mario Galaxy.
what for Last one?

Bee mario :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i just drop bee mario/flying mario on my roster so i can get Luigi with my Moveset :D and remove the real  Luigi to the kid goku import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@MarioDK:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@all the others:
Don't ask what he requested.
EDIT: Yeah he asked ME to make Luigi on Mario
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

Quote from: MarioDK on June 02, 2011, 09:07:07 PM
i just drop bee mario/flying mario on my roster so i can get Luigi with my Moveset :D and remove the real  Luigi to the kid goku import

That why I want Play Luigi over Mario for 3 Articles.
And for your movement.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 09:10:33 PM
That why I want Play Luigi over Mario for 3 Articles.
And for your movement.
I'm making a Luigi on Mario
Currently on hold...
Pokemon yellow trainer on olimar 20%

Currently working on...
Mii on toonlink or peach 10%

the bee mario/flying mario is going to be inside my packages :D i just dont add them self on my roster(until dant. is done with 10 texture slots for any chars.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: THEUltima on June 02, 2011, 09:11:07 PM
I'm making a Luigi on Mario

oh. sorry. I'm don't know you are work on that.
I will stop working ok?

i dont think sure what if your´s work better then THEUltima 
or THEUltima´s works better then yours
we dont know until it is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

My luigi can pick items, can throw and being grabed and renamed few bones.
Right now my only problem is running glitch.