Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2301183 times)
Herculeswill22
Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1440 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:22 PM »

I was bored...
    untill... I was watching battle of some Episodes few hours ago....
    I saw Hammer Mario Power-up
    I was thinking "why not make PSA mario holding 2 hammers as that?
    Please do I would be so happeh

If there is evil in this world
    it lurks in the hearts of men.
    -Edward D. Morrison

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1441 on: June 20, 2011, 02:31:44 PM »

Please do I would be so happeh

happeh?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1442 on: June 20, 2011, 02:34:01 PM »

happeh?
    i think he means Happy

ok before voting you have to think of what you voting might be my 2nd. vertex or next moveset after Goku Cheesy

so Sonic=Goku is for sure something for Sonic Cheesy since Goku will be almost done
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:35:10 PM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Herculeswill22
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1443 on: June 20, 2011, 02:40:25 PM »

So wait what is the poll about? You didn't really say what you're asking about.

If there is evil in this world
    it lurks in the hearts of men.
    -Edward D. Morrison

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1444 on: June 20, 2011, 02:41:01 PM »

This better? (Mario holding hammer)

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1445 on: June 20, 2011, 04:18:03 PM »

I just tried out this PSA out and I must say it's pretty damn smooth.  I like how you incorporated your cape mario with the SMBZ aspects.  It does seem like you really capitalized on the hammer though.  SMBZ Mario does sport a lot of different attacks besides those but many of those are a little over the top for Brawl I suppose.

It might be a bit late to change but I would like to see the strong punch Mario tends to use as either his forward air or his forward A smash attack.  It's the move where he pauses for a second after winding up, has a small light flicker by his fist then punches.  An example of it is when he punches the Red Koopa Bro through the mountain in the fight they have after the Koopa Bros steal the chaos emerald. 

Since Mario throws out so many hammers with his neutral B have you considered making them stop bouncing after maybe one bounce?  It would make them feel a bit more weighty, a little less like the fireballs, and would balance out the fact that he can throw out so many in such a short period of time.

This is something I would like to see just for aesthetics sake: when Mario dons his cape or the fire ability how's about he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the cape feather or the fire flower?  He could just hold it for a second then transform into the appropriate form.  It would slow down his transformation just a bit but it would make it feel more like Mario is changing costumes properly.

Since you mentioned having an interest in eventually making a PSA for SMBZ fire Mario I figured I'd post some suggestions for what I think would work for him.

I was thinking for Fire Mario's Down-B why not make him rapidly fire small fireballs in all directions while he's spinning around.  Sort of like how he does in Mario World but with many more.  Reduce the damage that each one does for balancing sake.

Some good examples of attacks Fire Mario should retain are in the fight on Yoshi's Island.  Mario attacks the Red Koopa after just getting the Fire Flower.  Here are the moves I have in mind and they are really all just in one series of attacks Mario does in the scene:

Dash attack- Mario dashes forward, stands with a wide stance with one arm behind his back and the other punching the opponent in the stomach.

Forward A smash attack- A rapid series of punches to follow the dash attack up with. Keep pressing A to make him begin doing his rapid spinning attack.  That or make the second half his down smash.  This whole attack would also work as an AAA combo.

Up tilt- A simple punch straight up in the air.

Arial down tilt/meteor smash- a double fisted downward strike like the one Vegeta is known for.

Arial forward tilt- Just a kick with his body horizontal to the ground.

Here's a video showing the above listed attacks at 9:25
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-VWUlLkkk&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-VWUlLkkk&feature=related</a>

Up A smash- He puts his hand in the air and begin shooting fire balls vertically.  If possible allow the player to control the direction he's firing by tilting the analog stick.  This attack would be similar to the one he uses while fighting Mecha Sonic off of Turtle Shell Luigi's back.  That's at 6:27 in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGc4mTVCSY&NR=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGc4mTVCSY&NR=1</a>

Are your plans with this moveset to combine all of Mario's forms into one PSA and have a single comprehensive SMBZ Mario or are you just going to have several movesets with each featuring just one or two forms from the series?  For example, are your goals to eventually have one PSA in which a button press can turn Mario into cape Mario while another can change him into Fire Mario and then another into the eventual Hammer Bros Mario?  Or will each one have to be segregated due to graphical limitations with the Fludd?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1446 on: June 20, 2011, 04:37:13 PM »

well are great ideas but some ideas cant be done
    This is something I would like to see just for aesthetics sake: when Mario dons his cape or the fire ability how's about he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the cape feather or the fire flower?  He could just hold it for a second then transform into the appropriate form.  It would slow down his transformation just a bit but it would make it feel more like Mario is changing costumes properly.
    impossible, this will need many articles or ext gfx to generate feather or fireflower
    and mario has 3 articles or more. but he´s using them for one slot powerups or forms(cape,wing, baby mario,paper mario,etc), hammers, etc.

Are your plans with this moveset to combine all of Mario's forms into one PSA and have a single comprehensive SMBZ Mario or are you just going to have several movesets with each featuring just one or two forms from the series?  For example, are your goals to eventually have one PSA in which a button press can turn Mario into cape Mario while another can change him into Fire Mario and then another into the eventual Hammer Bros Mario?  Or will each one have to be segregated due to graphical limitations with the Fludd?

the idea is that all costumes slots can have their own powerup that can fit with the psa.
    this doesnt mean he can transform into cape, hammer and fire mario and having different movesets.

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1447 on: June 20, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »

For the Fire Flower and the feather I was thinking along the lines of what SDoom did with making the Pineapple appear above Cloud's head.  I didn't know how he did it but if it's not possible then it's not possible.

As for the second part that's cool.  I was just curious as to what the eventual plans were.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1448 on: June 20, 2011, 06:00:45 PM »

For the Fire Flower and the feather I was thinking along the lines of what SDoom did with making the Pineapple appear above Cloud's head.  I didn't know how he did it but if it's not possible then it's not possible.
    its the same he used an ext gfx and mario hasnt (well, he has, but no to replace with 2d or 3d models.)only has articles to replace sadly,but they are nice ideas Smiley

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1449 on: June 20, 2011, 06:26:40 PM »

Just a nice a idea that ain't never gonna happen  :'(.  But life goes on.

Who knows, maybe something will eventually come up and it will become more easily plausible.  I know I certainly didn't expect Brawl hacking to have grown as much as it has since I grew interested in it early last year.  It's really pretty amazing the extent to which we can change the game now.  I personally haven't done any hacks yet but I'm looking into PSA.  Got an extensive project in mind.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1450 on: June 20, 2011, 07:56:20 PM »

Kid Gogeta?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1451 on: June 20, 2011, 10:06:08 PM »

just a fast idea i made with kid Gogeta
    iwill say if Gogeta was a Kid he will sure be like Gotenks
    like Gotenks is Adult he like gogeta(just some fan made image i have seen)
    and for Sonic= Goku it can also means Kid goku

I just tried out this PSA out and I must say it's pretty damn smooth.  I like how you incorporated your cape mario with the SMBZ aspects.  It does seem like you really capitalized on the hammer though.  SMBZ Mario does sport a lot of different attacks besides those but many of those are a little over the top for Brawl I suppose. It might be a bit late to change but I would like to see the strong punch Mario tends to use as either his forward air or his forward A smash attack.  It's the move where he pauses for a second after winding up, has a small light flicker by his fist then punches.  An example of it is when he punches the Red Koopa Bro through the mountain in the fight they have after the Koopa Bros steal the chaos emerald.  Since Mario throws out so many hammers with his neutral B have you considered making them stop bouncing after maybe one bounce?  It would make them feel a bit more weighty, a little less like the fireballs, and would balance out the fact that he can throw out so many in such a short period of time. This is something I would like to see just for aesthetics sake: when Mario dons his cape or the fire ability how's about he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the cape feather or the fire flower?  He could just hold it for a second then transform into the appropriate form.  It would slow down his transformation just a bit but it would make it feel more like Mario is changing costumes properly. Since you mentioned having an interest in eventually making a PSA for SMBZ fire Mario I figured I'd post some suggestions for what I think would work for him. I was thinking for Fire Mario's Down-B why not make him rapidly fire small fireballs in all directions while he's spinning around.  Sort of like how he does in Mario World but with many more.  Reduce the damage that each one does for balancing sake. Some good examples of attacks Fire Mario should retain are in the fight on Yoshi's Island.  Mario attacks the Red Koopa after just getting the Fire Flower.  Here are the moves I have in mind and they are really all just in one series of attacks Mario does in the scene: Dash attack- Mario dashes forward, stands with a wide stance with one arm behind his back and the other punching the opponent in the stomach. Forward A smash attack- A rapid series of punches to follow the dash attack up with. Keep pressing A to make him begin doing his rapid spinning attack.  That or make the second half his down smash.  This whole attack would also work as an AAA combo. Up tilt- A simple punch straight up in the air. Arial down tilt/meteor smash- a double fisted downward strike like the one Vegeta is known for. Arial forward tilt- Just a kick with his body horizontal to the ground. Here's a video showing the above listed attacks at 9:25 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-VWUlLkkk&feature=related Up A smash- He puts his hand in the air and begin shooting fire balls vertically.  If possible allow the player to control the direction he's firing by tilting the analog stick.  This attack would be similar to the one he uses while fighting Mecha Sonic off of Turtle Shell Luigi's back.  That's at 6:27 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGc4mTVCSY&NR=1 Are your plans with this moveset to combine all of Mario's forms into one PSA and have a single comprehensive SMBZ Mario or are you just going to have several movesets with each featuring just one or two forms from the series?  For example, are your goals to eventually have one PSA in which a button press can turn Mario into cape Mario while another can change him into Fire Mario and then another into the eventual Hammer Bros Mario?  Or will each one have to be segregated due to graphical limitations with the Fludd?

only one powerup per moveset i dont think it is possible to add attack for any powerups Cheesy and the only Fire/SMBZ at same time based attack is N-B i have played the moveset really much Cheesy and i also think it will be easu to make

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1452 on: June 21, 2011, 05:48:57 AM »

I actually started a one slot Luigi, tons of movement related bugs, and his overalls are missing, picking up items and grabbing works though. These would probably be fixable with hexing. http://www.mediafire.com/?cvy6sn01lnohrno
    If you want to fix/test it.

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1453 on: June 21, 2011, 06:20:31 AM »

mine one slot Luigi is near perfect..

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1454 on: June 21, 2011, 07:39:23 AM »

fire flower wouldnt need a gfx, u can generate and destroy the item...

Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: