Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22



Hey MarioDK, I'm just wondering: For a winning pose or a taunt, why don't you do a taunt like Goku from Super Smash Flash 2?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on July 04, 2011, 08:30:35 PMHey MarioDK, I'm just wondering: For a winning pose or a taunt, why don't you do a taunt like Goku from Super Smash Flash 2?
this is beyond my Animations skills
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If I don't renamed bones on Luigi's head.
Luigi will be look like This.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i know what Side-taunt can be now

also thats means Goku is going to have 2x FS(2x Spirit Bombs)
This one if not used Side taunt one time before FS: that one against Vegeta

and this one if used Side-taunt:

and i dont think i will get filesize problems since it is low again :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 05, 2011, 07:10:06 AMi know what Side-taunt can be now also thats means Goku is going to have 2x FS(2x Spirit Bombs) This one if not used Side taunt one time before FS: that one against Vegeta and this one if used Side-taunt: and i dont think i will get filesize problems since it is low again :D
yeah... Good Idea!

but i needing a new Animation for the small spirit Bomb :) i hope soon BBB getting done with Gokario so i can port these from there
i already got for load spirit Bomb :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 05, 2011, 07:34:58 AMIt is possible to use 2 different Animations on Final Smash?
yes it is just look at almost anyone´s FS they got FS Air Animations and Ground but i am going to use La-Bits instead IF on Ground code
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 05, 2011, 07:48:26 AMBit Variable Clear: La-Bit[100]?
Bit Variable set: La-Bit[100] you mean but a higher number since i already using that one  

anywaw as soon i get BBB´s gokario small Spirit Bomb Animation i get started with Side-taunt/2nd. FS idea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 05, 2011, 08:13:07 AMBit Variable set: La-Bit[101]?
also used i am thinking on La-Bit[110]
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 05, 2011, 08:13:47 AMalso used i am thinking on La-Bit[110]
oh, You used [102]-[109].
I guess try Bit Variable set: La-Bit[110]!