Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SmashClash on July 05, 2011, 09:58:44 PMCan you do my idea for the true goku version then?
i am not sure let see how much filesize/action i got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 05, 2011, 10:01:25 PMi am not sure let see how much filesize/action i got
Ok, try to remember my idea post. ;)

will the teleport kick be controlable?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 05, 2011, 11:53:16 PMwill the teleport kick be controlable?
ofc :D also i made the teleport faster now it feel like a real teleport like as zelda´s
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 07:12:48 AMgoku can do kick before teleport?
yes this was fast done i used attackAirHi for it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Wow..this psa is coming along
And I can't find any voices for him anywhere...I've looked on Google and they led me to dead ends...so I can't help out with the voices..anyway what all is left??

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 06, 2011, 07:28:49 AMWow..this psa is coming along And I can't find any voices for him anywhere...I've looked on Google and they led me to dead ends...so I can't help out with the voices..anyway what all is left??
side-B fixes
but right now i am trying to get the teleport not so long if you Pressing:
UP/left at same time or up/Right at same time
same with Down/Left and Down/right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh yea..bcuz the side B was kinda hard to hit..it only hit with the neutral air

And did u see this..Idk if its any good
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOST52H1

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 06, 2011, 07:33:52 AMOh yea..bcuz the side B was kinda hard to hit..it only hit with the neutral air And did u see this..Idk if its any good http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOST52H1
they are not good if you found them from vault as i said i wanted English voice pack first since i know someone later will make Jap. voice pack for Goku without i will ask for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


after Goku/SMBZ Sonic(fast done)/Fire Luigi(fast done)
i will make something with this Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxMzWvG-jA
we needing a good PSA for him  :af2:

i will wait for Gotenks until .dae import is done becoz we dont got any Super ghost Kamikaze Attack models and Gotenks without these is not Gotenks :(

and i got afew files to start with for him:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 06, 2011, 08:26:39 AMafter Goku/SMBZ Sonic(fast done)/Fire Luigi(fast done) i will make something with this Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxMzWvG-jA we needing a good PSA for him  :af2: i will wait for Gotenks until .dae import is done becoz we dont got any Super ghost Kamikaze Attack models and Gotenks without these is not Gotenks :(
you know....
I can't do SFX....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 08:34:22 AMyou know.... I can't do SFX....
its Geno over toonLink:D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later