Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Video almost done :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 09:47:45 AMI managed to make boomerang working Brawl.
awesome can´t wait to your hammer Bro. is done :D
uploading the Video now then i will add text of what attack i using in the Video for Goku
btw i dont have tell goku got a new AAA combo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

by the way....

I about give that boomerang model to Mario...
(will work on Hammer bro. later)
Hammer bro. no longer over Marth.
Now he over metaknight.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 09:51:10 AMby the way.... I about give that boomerang model to Mario... (will work on Hammer bro. later) Hammer bro. no longer over Marth. Now he over metaknight.
even better :D over metaknight
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You like or not care about metaknight?
(SmashHackers told me he have more models than Marth)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 09:55:14 AMYou like or not care about metaknight? (SmashHackers told me he have more models than Marth)
i hate metaknight and got non hack over him only a mallow but that one got many bugs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok, that boomerang may working on brawl...
But not 100%...
somehow boomerang act stange...
Look this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 10:01:57 AMok, that boomerang may working on brawl... But not 100%... somehow boomerang act stange... Look this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
why not use ToonLink´s boomerang or Links?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I tested on ToonLink Boomerang is worked...
But textures is not good....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 06, 2011, 10:08:29 AMI tested on ToonLink Boomerang is worked... But textures is not good....
then make a texture for it or use the import´s texture ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yes...no good...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

slowly internet uploading the video so slow :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okey,
sometimes internet upload the video slow for no reason...
EDIT: Good news! Textures Working now!

But.... Model still stuck on stage's bone..
Anyone know how fix this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQRL8OYRON4
preview of Goku next version
i needing a Music Victory for goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later