Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

already resized texture but not sure it will looks bad and messed up ingame :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Maybe we should make the model more smaller but with a better quaility.
Mr.Shadow
]

Well, the body is mainly white/grey.  Apart from maybe some quality deterioration to the face (which still won't be too noticeable), it should be fine at a lower size. 

Did you make the F-Smash's graphic the one from Dragon GOD Charizard's Side-B?
Also, that Ghost Gotenks needs a smirk.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 09, 2011, 11:55:07 PMDid you make the F-Smash's graphic the one from Dragon GOD Charizard's Side-B? Also, that Ghost Gotenks needs a smirk.
not yet but will as soon the PSA got all the GFX that is needed so i can see how much filesize there is left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Sorry if this is off topic but how does the -on hit cancel- system works?
Mr.Shadow
]

MarioDK, I've got a last bit of feedback regarding Shadow, and I'm loving your SMBZ Sonic PSA, I thought I'd hate it, but that PSA really makes Sonic feel like Sonic, unlike vBrawl's one, and, of course, I have a share of feedback for him, too. Let me know if you're willing to receive it. =)

Quote from: Albafika on November 10, 2011, 11:41:32 PMMarioDK, I've got a last bit of feedback regarding Shadow, and I'm loving your SMBZ Sonic PSA, I thought I'd hate it, but that PSA really makes Sonic feel like Sonic, unlike vBrawl's one, and, of course, I have a share of feedback for him, too. Let me know if you're willing to receive it. =)
sure just give feedback :D

Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on November 10, 2011, 09:48:51 PMSorry if this is off topic but how does the -on hit cancel- system works?
cancel a attack into a other attack like AAA/dash to Tilt and tilt to smash and smash to "B" attack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Okay, about Shadow over DK...

His forward air needs more end lag, you can use it about four times in one set of jumps, a short hop, and then a full jump... It should also have less GFX on it, it's too busy at the moment...

The up B needs less vertical range, it has too much at the moment, make it about Sonic's up B height, maybe just a bit less.

Side B should only be usable once in the air, after that, you can still use A button moves, just not another side B... Or if you have to, no more B button moves until you land.

He has a jumping glitch, if he jumps after being hit, he doesn't gain any height... You may want to fix this.

Chaos Control should NOT be invincible, that makes it broken to me... It shouldn't be invincible when he's activating it. (I mean the taunt move, not the up B, the time slow down move.)



Now onto SMBZ Sonic...

His up B should either be as it is now, but with only one use, and more height, or the spring again.

Up smash should have the angle it had in vBrawl Sonic.

Same for back throw, he's already great at gimping anyway.

Forward air can move backwards, if you hold back on the joystick, and use forward air with the C-stick, he'll move backwards.


I hope this helps some. :)

^ Data said there everything we concluded that needed to be done for balancing.

Hope it's achieved. :)

November 11, 2011, 05:57:06 AM #4437 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:15:35 AM by DivineOverlord
I'll be uploading a version of Lucas with a Kamikazi DOWN B special soon
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 11, 2011, 04:15:51 AMOkay, about Shadow over DK... His forward air needs more end lag, you can use it about four times in one set of jumps, a short hop, and then a full jump... It should also have less GFX on it, it's too busy at the moment... The up B needs less vertical range, it has too much at the moment, make it about Sonic's up B height, maybe just a bit less. Side B should only be usable once in the air, after that, you can still use A button moves, just not another side B... Or if you have to, no more B button moves until you land. He has a jumping glitch, if he jumps after being hit, he doesn't gain any height... You may want to fix this. Chaos Control should NOT be invincible, that makes it broken to me... It shouldn't be invincible when he's activating it. (I mean the taunt move, not the up B, the time slow down move.) Now onto SMBZ Sonic... His up B should either be as it is now, but with only one use, and more height, or the spring again. Up smash should have the angle it had in vBrawl Sonic. Same for back throw, he's already great at gimping anyway. Forward air can move backwards, if you hold back on the joystick, and use forward air with the C-stick, he'll move backwards. I hope this helps some. :)
ok will do these updates to SMBZ Sonic/Shadow-Kong Side-B will be easy to do so only can be used onces
but the jumping glitch i am not so sure i can fix (mainly why up-B is so high)
but these updates will be after Gotenks moveset and i think i also know what char. is next:
Geno moveset (just needing new model over TL with hand gun over sword like as in Pik“s action 29: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14740 )

Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 11, 2011, 05:57:06 AMI'll be uploading a version of Lucas with a Kamikazi DOWN B special soon
awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 11, 2011, 08:40:14 AM #4439 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:42:52 AM by DivineOverlord



done with the coding.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo