Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2345546 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5160 on: December 22, 2011, 07:07:08 AM »

nice animation, just the bandana thing looks weird moving like that, i think it should be lower...

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5161 on: December 22, 2011, 07:16:58 AM »

ok anyone can give me a link to a post with the lastest feedback of naruto moveset or just give me feedback of it i can maybe use it Cheesy

also at Throws naruto will use Shadow Clones:
    F throw,up-throw he will (not sure about the others)
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:26:05 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5162 on: December 22, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »

It's tough to give feedback on Naruto, it's practically a perfect psa, animations were all ways the issue. I'll check him out and Goku and have some feedback in a hour. Also, for his running animation could you do the actual way they run in the show? Like how sonic runs.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5163 on: December 22, 2011, 07:40:06 AM »

i think it is possible but its needs to be a GFX
    mariodk did you see the latest naruto import? they have the cloack has FS eyes couldnt you call by psa the FS eyes without FS? i think its possible and  the con naruto psa only needs is a better kuiby mode and a clone while doing  rasengan  xD and i bet you can come up with some nice kuybi mode attacks i like kuybi mode Side smash but down smash and up smash sure need some work and if you can bring the cloack without FS it would be epic xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5164 on: December 22, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »

It's tough to give feedback on Naruto, it's practically a perfect psa, animations were all ways the issue. I'll check him out and Goku and have some feedback in a hour. Also, for his running animation could you do the actual way they run in the show? Like how sonic runs.
    did you forgot snakeway to king kai
    Goku runs like as CF´s animation thats why i keep it

mariodk did you see the latest naruto import? they have the cloack has FS eyes couldnt you call by psa the FS eyes without FS? i think its possible and  the con naruto psa only needs is a better kuiby mode and a clone while doing  rasengan  xD and i bet you can come up with some nice kuybi mode attacks i like kuybi mode Side smash but down smash and up smash sure need some work and if you can bring the cloack without FS it would be epic xD
    got idea for that and also just give my idea for the revamped moveset a chance maybe its going to be more perfect and the throws also needing to be new moves they are still ike´s

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5165 on: December 22, 2011, 07:44:27 AM »

did you forgot snakeway to king kai
    Goku runs like as CF´s animation thats why i keep it
    got idea for that and also just give my idea for the revamped moveset a chance maybe its going to be more perfect and the throws also needing to be new moves they are still ike´s
    No I meant naruto.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5166 on: December 22, 2011, 07:46:21 AM »

No I meant naruto.
    i ported Kid Buu´s run since that one is easyer to port then Sonic´s or i had used Burst sonic

anyway i will remove that weak rasengan without the GFX model(if you just press N-B without Holding) and make the start animation for rasengan on N-B with more frames
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:53:38 AM by Mariodk » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5167 on: December 22, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »

i hope you can get the rasengan to show in his hand during the charging animation and release (even when it dosent make contact like in the down smash. The chakra wall stick is to hard to get off the walls at times as well
    the coms even have trouble i usually have to hit them before they can fight again
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 07:58:50 AM by AnImAiNe » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5168 on: December 22, 2011, 07:58:51 AM »

i hope you can get the rasengan to show in his hand during the charging animation and release (even when it dosent make contact like in the down smash
    Down-Smash will also get Shadowclone i just needing to make other start/load animation for it
    and start frames of down-smash all rasengan attacks will get shadowclone

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5169 on: December 22, 2011, 08:01:35 AM »

oh i added more to my previous post and i think in one of the combo's it looks like a clone is trying to help with a rasengan  (clone that appears in the air) but he doesnt do anything lol he just appears and then poof hes gone

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5170 on: December 22, 2011, 08:05:02 AM »

oh i added more to my previous post and i think in one of the combo's it looks like a clone is trying to help with a rasengan  (clone that appears in the air) but he doesnt do anything lol he just appears and then poof hes gone
    will do so there is afew frames where he get a clone (clone needing to use a ground animation in Air but a small price to get shadowclone at rasengan) that clone help with rasengan in like 20 frames and then  naruto fall down

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5171 on: December 22, 2011, 08:28:58 AM »

Alright, here is my feedback on Goku and Naruto.
    Goku will go first since he is your PSA.
    Goku
    AAA: No complaints, very smooth, animation looks good, over all is very nice.
    Side-titlt:  Very good, no issues, animation is great and translates very well with the aaa combo.
    Down-tilt: Its alright, nothing bad, but nothing amazing, it is only a tilt attack though.
    Up-tilt: Its good, decent damage, and translates well into up smash.
    Side-A: Attack is good and the damage is fine however, there really is not much of a difference in knock back whether its fully charged or charaged for a second.
    Up-A: No problems.
    Down-A: No problems, maybe a little less damage, like 16?
    Side-B: I like it. its a nice little move, which I think you got the inspiration from the CON Naruto PSA. But 1/3 of the time it hardly works, the combo ends at the second hit. Animation are fine, and so is the damage.
    Down-B: Sorry man, but this attack in just as crummy as the last version. It is fairly hard to land, the animation is not the best, and its not that awarding to land it.
    Up-B: Good attack, but as all ways something animation wise seems to be missing. He just disappears then reappears out of no where. Maybe you could have him blinking while teleporting?
    B: Its good, to actually do some real damage takes a while, and it  has a good charging time. However, he can still ledge guard with it multiple times, and has a few transformation issues I will get into later.
    Air-A: Simple attack, which that attack tends to be a Smash Bros Staple, so its fine. But some animation tweaks wouldn't hurt.
    Air-Side A: I love this attack, because I love to spike Grin it very nice, and I like that it has a sweet spot.
    Air-Down A: I like it, hit box kinda comes out early, and it seems to be able to spike but its pretty hard.
    Air-up A: I like the attack, but it comes out to fast. In air you could use it like four times, adding up 40 damage.
    Air-other side A: No complaints.
    Air-Side B: I like the attack , but I would also like to be able to use Up-B after it, if anything it would be similar to Luigi's case.

Now here comes the other parts.
    Transformations
    Kioken: The GFX dont look so great. He seems more like he is on fire above anything else. Also when it comes to attacks, there really is not much of a change in knock back. Like the Kamehameha, its 10 more damage, but not more knock back. Which kinda makes Kioken kinda useless.
    Super Sayian: Exact case with SS mode. He doesn't seem so different. The attacks dont so a crazy amount of more damage, or knock back. And it almost seems like SS and Kioken are nearly the same thing. Also the GFX for SS when charging attacks looks kinda cheap.

Sound: Nothing to really complain about, his voice is very good, all ways glad you went with the American voice. The japanese voice in this case, was not the best. How ever one thing that did bother me was SS transformation. Why no screaming or something going on? He yells Kioken yet his SS transformation is nothing, feels kinda bland.

Animation: Your getting way better. Some of my favorites were the SS run and side tilt. But, you still have a few animations to fix. Like the walking animations are old, and I know you can do way better.

Final Smashes: I honestly hate them. They are way to fast. And really kills the buzz. I hope you tend to this.

So over all I give your Goku 8/10. You can see you worked hard on him. He is also a new stepping stone with his transformations, and I hope to see other projects attempt this. And with that said, Im gonna keep playing as Naruto to give more feed back.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5172 on: December 22, 2011, 08:34:59 AM »

thanks

i dont think the FS is too fast maybe i just make them more slow in next update
    and the SFX for kamehame wave fire/change,SSJ aura,teleport sound for up-B(not voices) that stuff Jaklub said the SFX IDs to me for these sounds but not working like as goku over CF he also said these SFX IDs and put them in SFX pack but the SFX IDs he said was wrong

edit:
    dont worry the animation is not done yet but thats how the start animation of N-B will be first naruto do shadowclone jutsu and then  rasengan
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:12:03 AM by Mariodk » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5173 on: December 22, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »

As promised Naruto, this was a tough one.
    Naruto
    A combo: Looks pretty nice, could use some new animation however. Also maybe less total damage, like 13 instead?
    Tilt-side: WAY to strong. Comes out within a second, and can easily be spammed. Also the kunai is huge  Shocked
    Tilt-down: Just like the side tilt. way to strong, and can be spammed easily. Interestingly enough, his down tilt, some how leads to his side tilt for a interesting little combo.
    Tilt- Up: Its a interesting move, not to be used like other up-tilts but rather a air attacking move. This should be kept, but maybe renewed.
    B: Without being charged, its kinda like a low damage and knock back Falcon Punch but with a extended reach. Rasegan works pretty well, except the knock back is a bit ridiculous. A new GFX rasegan would be nice, but the animation its self is fine.
    Side-B: Works most of the time. And its a nice little combo, some animation tweaks and it would be fine. Also making the final hit a spike would be awesome.
    Down-B: Its pretty hard to land, and tripping the enemy really isn't all the beneficial.
    Up-B: No complaints. Does what it needs to do, and just fine.
    Air-A: No complaints.
    Air- side A: As I said during Goku, I love spiking so this attack is fine in my book Grin
    Air- up A: No complaints.
    Air-other side A: Nice attack, only needs a animation tweak.

Here comes the other part of the review.

Extras
    One of the things I love about the psa is its extra content. Things such as the transformation, and kunai moves. These are the things that make this psa a classic. And considering when it came out, makes it all the more better. This psa was made when psa's kinda lacked content and were flashy and over powered I.E Shadow, Metal Sonic, Kakashi, Mr. L, etc.

Voice
    I am happy they went with the Japanese voice for Naruto. The cast was fine for the first part, when they were kids, but the English cast cant do the dark and serious moments Shippuden gets into. They still sound to childish to be around 16-18. So If you do work on Naruto, stick with the Japanese voice.

Animation: This is where Naruto is not so great. A lot of his animations are not the best. In fact, so many bothered me that I replaced them with similar animations other characters had. But, not all the animations were like that, just the waiting, walking, and dashing animations. This is where I hope you work the most with.

Final Smashes: There good, but my favorite between the two is the ground FS. The air one seems more like a spirit bomb then a giant rasegan. So for the air FS you should keep it but keep Naruto with the rasegan moving down, kinda like the air b of the psa, but slower.

So over all, I give Naruto 9/10. He was one of the best, and if not the best, old psa's. Which no matter a fan of Naruto or not, all Brawl hackers should give it a try.  Man I should advertise for this guy.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5174 on: December 22, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »

n-b looks great

Pages:  1 ... 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: