Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: gamma kid on April 30, 2012, 09:59:20 AM
that doesnt make much sense...
i know Amy Rose doing a Falcon Punch would be lol. But it's for my roster.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 30, 2012, 07:13:01 AM
Voted Kid Goku cause I like Scott Pilgrim >_>;
scott over jiggpuff
kid goku over ness
gotenks over lucas
so you get them all
anyway before i start 100% on PSAing again here is some previews of the Yoshi in DBZ style:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow , that Yoshi got Swag.
Can't wait to see ItalianStallion's finished HD texture! =D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


or then i have done Mario riding on Yoshi PSA i can do this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the yoshi psa is a keeper for sure :P when it gets done  im not particulury found of picolo tough never really liked him lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow... and I actually thought you were talking about a ACTUAL Yoshi... (I didn't notice the spoiler at first)

Looks like its over Ganon.

I approve xD

And also, I have the Scott over Jiggly PSA but there is something about the jumps thats not quite... Scott. In any case, you're right, its not a big enough issue to where I can't have all 3. Which I want. Ness especially cause I hate the little bastard and would like a good replacement for him.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 30, 2012, 10:57:41 PM
Wow... and I actually thought you were talking about a ACTUAL Yoshi... (I didn't notice the spoiler at first)
Glad I wasn't the only one. :D

Kid Goku is wanted so much right now. @.@
The easiest thing in my opinion would be to just import him over CF then make it compatible.
It'll be less of a hassle.

Speaking of DBZ Yoshi... I should go catch up on DBZ abridged... Goku and Frieza should be done fighting by now right? I think I stopped watching before Vegeta died.

Anywhoo... Piccalo will be a nice Ganon placement for me (he is going over Ganon right?) until Broly is done. And if Broly isn't done by the time I make my way to him, I'll do him myself. Cause Ganon's sideb special has the perfect work-ability for some of Broly's moves.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on May 01, 2012, 06:01:45 AM
Speaking of DBZ Yoshi... I should go catch up on DBZ abridged... Goku and Frieza should be done fighting by now right? I think I stopped watching before Vegeta died.

Anywhoo... Piccalo will be a nice Ganon placement for me (he is going over Ganon right?) until Broly is done. And if Broly isn't done by the time I make my way to him, I'll do him myself. Cause Ganon's sideb special has the perfect work-ability for some of Broly's moves.
i was alittle thinking to make a piccolo Moveset but thats only a maybe cuz i got alot of projects planed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on May 01, 2012, 01:44:46 PM
i was alittle thinking to make a piccolo Moveset but thats only a maybe cuz i got alot of projects planed

Do what I do...

Work on a bunch of ish at the same time *shrugs*

If anything, just do the grabs first. xD His arm stretches, so he could have a similar Catch as Kid Buu, and you could always use his grabs from the DBZ games as a reference. Also, his B-Move HAS to be Special Beam Cannon. Chargeable :happy:

None of that should take too much time... The grabs might, but Special Beam Canon should be... maybe... 20-30 minutes. That includes PSA time cause I'm pretty sure you know how do do a fake projectile and/or import the gfx.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.