Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

naruto animations is almost done
also i got a other thing done i have been worked on for a while then i got bored/at school:
Quote from: Mariodk on May 15, 2012, 04:58:52 PM

and i am possible making Bender for Geno over Rob with Guns at bender hands replaces Arm kanons
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Bender looks like he is giving me the middle finger in that screen lol

i do requests for Bender over XXXX
right now is: Mario/Luigi/soon Geno/CF done and i have planed:
Snake/Sonic/ganondorf

it takes like 10min to do each rig
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Fox , please!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bender: Geno(over Rob) can bite my Shiny metal ass

(Gun over Arm canon)

next Char. bender is over: the first .max file i find in my PC with a human like boneset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Abbi on May 16, 2012, 03:30:50 PM
Fox , please!
That might be a good spot too, since bender does have that gun.
You can rig Bender's gun over Fox's.
(If you do Bender over fox.) But overall he looks pretty well rigged. Nice. ;D

shouldnt his knees bend? instead of breaking?
*looking at third picture*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like alot of my movesets will get updated then next brawlbox is out
since you can add more articles and yet more reason for i will wait to PSA naruto until next brawlbox is released so i can add true projectiles for:
Naruto(shuriken rasengan/normal rasengan/add more shadowclones)
Geno(side-B)
Goku(true Projectile for kamehameha/small Spirit Bomb)
Vegeta(true Projectile for finalFlash/galickGun)
possible more ideas i will get
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how can a beam be a projectyle? i mean a projectyle is something that can be reflected in all so the kameha model would look preety wierd while being reflected imo same for finalflash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 09:44:00 PM
how can a beam be a projectyle? i mean a projectyle is something that can be reflected in all so the kameha model would look preety wierd while being reflected imo same for finalflash
Don't forget spirit bomb.
I can understand Kamehameha being reflected but... Spirit bomb?!? :o

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 17, 2012, 09:46:13 PM
Don't forget spirit bomb.
I can understand Kamehameha being reflected but... Spirit bomb?!? :o
he said small and vegeta reflects the small on the anime lol but kameha would be wierd becuase of the "taill" it has
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 17, 2012, 09:46:13 PM
Don't forget spirit bomb.
I can understand Kamehameha being reflected but... Spirit bomb?!? :o
not the large/super spirit Bomb but the small spirit bomb like as the one used against Vegeta
that one will be a A+B move on Goku now then you have taking much dmg or used up-taunt one time

Quote from: Carnage on May 17, 2012, 09:48:59 PM
he said small and vegeta reflects the small on the anime lol but kameha would be wierd becuase of the "taill" it has
i got a idea for beams article (if it will be possible)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ay Mario, could you possibly do your other PSA first? Give me moe time to work on Goku's new animation. I'm making his dragon fist move from Budokai 3/Burst Limit :P

Quote from: Mariodk on May 17, 2012, 09:18:20 PM
looks like alot of my movesets will get updated then next brawlbox is out
since you can add more articles and yet more reason for i will wait to PSA naruto until next brawlbox is released so i can add true projectiles for:
Naruto(shuriken rasengan/normal rasengan/add more shadowclones)
Geno(side-B)
Goku(true Projectile for kamehameha/small Spirit Bomb)
Vegeta(true Projectile for finalFlash/galickGun)
possible more ideas i will get
Sweet, any idea how the new articles will work? I wonder if this means we can pretty much give a character someone else's article, like give Luigi Mario's fireball, I wonder if this'll work on Alloys, be nice adition to my Doopliss Mario over Yellow Alloy (which was updated with majority of the glitches fixed incase any of you didn't know that already).
I hope at some point we'll be able to edit Nana, not sure what she is, she's not an article unless I'm mistaken. You would think that if you edited Popo's PSA, that Nana would also be affected, since most animations she just copies Popo, but she isn't always completely edited. Plus she has a few of her own subactions, how do you give her more? Oh well, so the next BrawlBox will actually edit Fit_.pac files, cool.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.