Guamboy27's Portraits (9?? Total!) Backdrop CSPs!? *Requests Open*

Started by Guamboy27, March 13, 2011, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which do you prefer to use?

Perfect CSP's
Different Dynamic Poses
These Are Completely AWESOME! Could you make SSS icons for Final Destination 64? that would be cool. Also, as an out of game csp and battle portrait, could you do Pinkie Pie CSP's and Battle portraits? This is to go with mink's Pinkie Yoshi skin, but i don't like that angry Pinkie CSP and BP that came with it. *facepalm*
I'm back after a long while.

Requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would have had the Mario Perfect Pose, but imgur was being wierd.
Quote from: nova9 on October 04, 2011, 09:36:48 PM
THANK YOU!! this may or may not be the place to ask this but can some one tell me or point me to a tutorial to change the CSS images not the icon the costume color images
MiscData[70] of sc_selcharacter.pac.


Quote from: Guamboy27 on October 05, 2011, 03:43:16 AM
Requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would have had the Mario Perfect Pose, but imgur was being wierd.MiscData[70] of sc_selcharacter.pac.
:srs: I meant her Friendship is Magic look. Not her original look.  O_O
I'm back after a long while.

Requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario CSP's Revamped:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on October 06, 2011, 10:15:15 PM
:srs: I meant her Friendship is Magic look. Not her original look.  O_O
Oops, well I fixed that! Also, @Nova9, if you don't like the San Marth pose, I can change it. I personally have mixed feelings about it.
I finished the Mario CSP's! Now time for a Kirby revamp!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, new poll up. I wanna know if you like Perfect CSP's (in general, not just mine) more than Dynamic CSP's, or different poses.

Wow nice job on Mario, he's waay better than the old one!. ;)
Who's next after Kirby?


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 08, 2011, 05:08:20 PM
Wow nice job on Mario, he's waay better than the old one!. ;)
Who's next after Kirby?
Thanks! :af: After Kirby will probably be Link. But before either of them, I still have to finish my perfect pose CSP tutorial.

there great! and well yeah I just don't like how you can't see his face :( could you do it similar to the blood knights pose or just where you can see the sword too that would be great :) I kinda wanna ask if you could do the siglud marth like that too. one with his sword in the pic too...PLZ (thats the blue one)

Quote from: Guamboy27 on October 08, 2011, 05:43:08 PM
Thanks! :af: After Kirby will probably be Link. But before either of them, I still have to finish my perfect pose CSP tutorial.
Oh Link? Perfect time, I wanted to request some stuff for Link.  r)


hey guamboy dont want to bother or anything but can you do toon link after link please?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could you do CSPs and battle portraits for LookItsLink's Captain Jack Sparrow and DrPanda Jack Skellington hacks? Jack Skellington could be in-game or not. Your choice.
I'm back after a long while.

If I'm not being too bothersome...do you think you can do SSS portraits for my Heavenly Final Skiff, Black Hole FD V2, and Tabuu's Shrine hacks?

I've no preference for in-game or out-of-game, so it's your call there.