KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tidus on April 30, 2014, 06:05:51 PMWait, what?
My Solo Charizard uses Link as a base, so I can use his shield data in order to neutralize projectiles.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
My Solo Charizard uses Link as a base, so I can use his shield data in order to neutralize projectiles.
that would be a nice idea for a down special imo neutralize projectyles for an X ammount of frames and you can still use your smokescreen idea
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I did some experimenting, and the projectiles only neutralize from the front. They still hit from behind.

So I'll either have to wait for pikazz to figure out defensive collisions, or I'll have to scrap or rethink Smokescreen.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 30, 2014, 08:06:39 PM
So I did some experimenting, and the projectiles only neutralize from the front. They still hit from behind.

So I'll either have to wait for pikazz to figure out defensive collisions, or I'll have to scrap or rethink Smokescreen.
i tough smocreen should only protect the front imo like koofing smoke in front of him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 30, 2014, 08:33:14 PM
i tough smocreen should only protect the front imo like koofing smoke in front of him
Hmm...

Maybe I could do that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well make sure its a preety fast move or overall it will be useless since its not a reflect but an neutralize with no healling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have good news and minor bad news.

Good News: I got the hang of animating in Maya.

Minor Bad News: Just as I finished an Animation, I screwed up on something, which resulted in Maya crashing. :L So now I have to re-do it. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 01, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...

It just takes getting used to. It's pretty much the same thing except for "Press this button so that the bone changes actually change and you're not stuck rotating something for 10 minutes before you figure out that there's a button for this"


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made a poll for an idea for Charizard.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 01, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Is there a huge difference animating in Maya? because if the animations tend to look better from Maya than BB, i might try it...
The way you select bones is different if you have an IK Control Rig set up. Maya is just about better than Brawlbox in every way, concerning animation.

Quote from: Tidus on May 01, 2014, 05:41:34 PM
It just takes getting used to. It's pretty much the same thing except for "Press this button so that the bone changes actually change and you're not stuck rotating something for 10 minutes before you figure out that there's a button for this"
This is another thing as well.

If you want to apply your animation, then you must press the "s" key to make it a keyframe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

brawlbox's purpose was never to compete with a professional animating tool, so obviously maya is going to be TONS better than brawlbox, you can actually move bones around without screwing up the translations, set a foot to stay on ground while you move the rest of the body, etc.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 01, 2014, 05:58:00 PM
brawlbox's purpose was never to compete with a professional animating tool

Oh definitely not, but as a trade-off it's much more accessible and easy to use. Although the transition to Maya isn't terribly difficult.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I voted yes. If you know how to do that, I would really like you to tell me how did you do.
We talked about add/subtract momentum though... Maybe an interesting start...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Well, I voted yes. If you know how to do that, I would really like you to tell me how did you do.
We talked about add/subtract momentum though... Maybe an interesting start...
I've been experimenting with the Add/Subtract Momentum command, and it seems to work with Dash Momentum, Jumping Momentum, and Falling Momentum. I'll likely need to make an Action Override for Running Speed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 03:41:42 PM
I've been experimenting with the Add/Subtract Momentum command, and it seems to work with Dash Momentum, Jumping Momentum, and Falling Momentum. I'll likely need to make an Action Override for Running Speed.
I see...
Well, if it works, then it's cool ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.