KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 22, 2014, 04:05:49 PM
When you get things updated or whatever and you're ready to balance it out I don't mind PSAing it for you.
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.

Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
No thanks. That would be more work rather than getting a simple SoundBank Code to work.

Like I said, this PSA is virtually done. All that's needed is Standard (and possibly Mega X) Final Smash polish and Mega Y recolors.
I can help with recolors if you don't mind.

The updated Tester build has been sent.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 22, 2014, 04:45:13 PMI can help with recolors if you don't mind.
I'm going to have to decline the offer, since I already asked Nano to make Mega Y versions of the current recolors (except Red, Green, and Blue, since I already did those).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
The updated Tester build has been sent.
YAy!
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
I'm going to have to decline the offer, since I already asked Nano to make Mega Y versions of the current recolors (except Red, Green, and Blue, since I already did those).
Ok then.

Muchas Gracias.
Muito Obrigado.
Thank you.

I'll test it as soon as I arrive home.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 22, 2014, 05:10:33 PM #5420 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:44:31 PM by Jibril Akeno
Arigato gozaimasu! I'll test it tomorrow and let you know everything I found about it.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The ft_link.rel file froze my game, so i was unable to use it (meaning if any of the issues here mean that i didnt use it, then i apologize)

Default Charizard:
- Suggestion: When opponent is sent to the ground, why not give a large knockback after the touchdown?

Charizard X:
- Works perfectly well, except for the final smash, but i recall you telling me about needing the rel to make it work. if i have recalled incorrectly, it does no slash damage on any of the 15 swipes, and does no end knockback.

Charizard Y:
- Suggestion: Add flame effects to the side tilt. Turn it from Bite into Fire Fang (as requested before (not by me))

you've done it, KJP. Charizard is looking to be in top brawling condition. i love the anime reference with his default final smash. brings back fond memories of saturday mornings in my early childhood. if i get brawlex working with my cbliss/brawl- set, charizard will be set as his own character.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 04:48:25 PM
The updated Tester build has been sent.
Dumb Question
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMThe ft_link.rel file froze my game, so i was unable to use it (meaning if any of the issues here mean that i didnt use it, then i apologize)
Well that's odd. It works fine for me. Are you using this PSA in vBrawl, P:M, or Brawl-?

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMDefault Charizard:
- Suggestion: When opponent is sent to the ground, why not give a large knockback after the touchdown?
It still needs polish, so I'm not touch the Standard Final Smash anymore until the Animation is updated.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMCharizard X:
- Works perfectly well, except for the final smash, but i recall you telling me about needing the rel to make it work. if i have recalled incorrectly, it does no slash damage on any of the 15 swipes, and does no end knockback.
You need the rel.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 06:16:49 PMCharizard Y:
- Suggestion: Add flame effects to the side tilt. Turn it from Bite into Fire Fang (as requested before (not by me))
I tried, but it didn't look good.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i use brawl minus; that would explain it. still, the content i saw wasnt game-breaking in any way.
id say yer good. balanced, extra power when mega evolved, different movesets put into one PSA, and so on. as soon as polishings are made, it will be ready for release (at least to me. dont know how you view it, since you're the creator)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 07:53:01 PMi use brawl minus; that would explain it. still, the content i saw wasnt game-breaking in any way.
id say yer good. balanced, extra power when mega evolved, different movesets put into one PSA, and so on. as soon as polishings are made, it will be ready for release (at least to me. dont know how you view it, since you're the creator)
Link me to a Brawl- download, and I'll edit the included ft_link.rel.

Though try it with vBrawl in the meantime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 07:58:19 PM
Link me to a Brawl- download, and I'll edit the included ft_link.rel.

Though try it with vBrawl in the meantime.
having a lot of trouble finding a working download link. should i just compress my hack pack and post it on dropbox?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 22, 2014, 08:30:16 PM #5427 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:38:18 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 22, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
having a lot of trouble finding a working download link. should i just compress my hack pack and post it on dropbox?

I might be able to help.

While I wait for updated feedback, I've started doing some more work on Raptor again.

Here's a (somewhat) Beta of the startup of Raptor's looping kick attack. I would like some thoughts and suggestions. Take note that I'm aware that the tail movement is wonky.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

do you have eyelids on Raptor yet? if so, maybe give him an angered expression as he starts up?
maybe raise his arms a bit so they don't look 'in the way' of his legs?

other than that, looks fine to me.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524