KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I know nothing of Tofu Tohou. So I'll likely never make a PSA of any of those characters, unless I get into the series (which is unlikely).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

toho =/= touhou tho
toho is the compeny responsible of godzilla and the other kaijus o:

All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.

That or a port of PM's Roy for vBrawl.



By the way KJP, your new username is affecting the way the threads are seen.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: [MLG]xX1337KingxXxJigglyxXxPuff7331Xx on November 11, 2014, 03:23:30 AM
I know nothing of Tofu Tohou. So I'll likely never make a PSA of any of those characters, unless I get into the series (which is unlikely).
I know you wont get into touhou, I actually dont expect nobody else to do it since I am the only one who is suposed ot make touhou hacks

Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.

well, I re-touched chrono and akeno made a chrono PSA for my project sorta long ago, I know it wont be the same quality as something KJP would make, but I guess you can check it if you ask him for the files

November 11, 2014, 03:44:08 AM #6124 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:45:12 AM by xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx
Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 11, 2014, 03:27:21 AM
toho =/= touhou tho
toho is the compeny responsible of godzilla and the other kaijus o:
Oh. I forgot about that. I do remember I had Godzilla and Mothra planned, but I feel 20 options is enough for now.

Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
All I actually wanted to see was Crono from Chrono Trigger or Serge from Chrono Cross.

That or a port of PM's Roy for vBrawl.
I know nothing about the Chrono series. But I do plan on making a P:M Roy for vBrawl once P:M 3.5 comes out.

Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2014, 03:28:45 AM
By the way KJP, your new username is affecting the way the threads are seen.
Fixed. :>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


If you don't already know for those who have voted, you can pick up to 4 options.

Quote from: Scout on November 11, 2014, 03:46:19 AM
Not enough mountain dew.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I voted for Sceptile, Swampert, Scizor, and Luigified Dark Pit. I'm really interested to see what you would do with Dark Pit.

November 12, 2014, 12:10:35 AM #6128 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:15:12 AM by Riddler
Before I start looking into the things you asked me to, my votes in your poll go toward Little Mac and Meowth - both of whom should have been in Smash before Wii U/3DS. There are certain characters I've never understood the appeal of as playable characters. Looking at your poll and it's results, I don't understand how Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, and Deoxys have so many votes. Since it's Team Rocket's Meowth specifically, it opens the door to non-Pokemon moves and gadgets. That could be a lot of fun.


Here's the top 5 so far with 38 voters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's the bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Voting will end on next Monday (November 17th, 2014). The top 5 winners will be put on the poll to be voted for another week. Then the bottom 5 will be put on another poll the week after for another week.

Quote from: Riddler on November 12, 2014, 12:10:35 AMThere are certain characters I've never understood the appeal of as playable characters. Looking at your poll and it's results, I don't understand how Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, and Deoxys have so many votes.
Likely Hoenn Nostalgia. Also, not to mention, the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: xXKingxXxJigglyxXxPuffXx on November 12, 2014, 03:19:17 AM
Here's the top 5 so far with 38 voters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's the bottom 5.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It seems I'd have to wait more.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I would LOVE a Smash 4 Mac done by someone with a name.

Same with a Pittoo PSA.

Have you played Uprising, Kingy?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Meowth has so much potential, I'm actually excited that it has a chance of becoming a thing.


Quote from: Segtendo on November 12, 2014, 04:14:40 AM
Have you played Uprising, Kingy?
As a matter of fact, he has. So don't worry, I'm sure he'll throw in references to the actual game and whatnot.

i would love to see an update on the Scizor psa but looks like i have to wait more.