KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

finally after one hour I could finally vote!

also, was directed to post this here:
Pikamaxi - The Dream Knight PSA v0.7

KJP is such a great coder oOo/

KJP Edit: Cleaned up your accidental double post. Stop acting up, Forums. >:c
Stupid Tinypic :C

Since T-Rex is not going to be done yet, I chose Sceptile.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2014, 08:38:35 PM
There's a few Smash 4 things that won't be possible to do in Brawl, so I'll need to make alternate moves.
If you´re talking about Duck hunt, its possible, if you use the proper character, if he goes over snake you can code his articles to act like the cans or the gunmen´s.
Snake is article-coding friendly. (in most cases)
But DuckHuntTrio is losing against dark pit so..nvm :V

Also ill show you previews of the stage soon, it looks way better than the previous model.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AM
If you´re talking about Duck hunt, its possible, if you use the proper character, if he goes over snake you can code his articles to act like the cans or the gunmen´s.
Snake is article-coding friendly. (in most cases)
Really? Could you elaborate on this? As I'm not sure how one could code Snake's articles to act like anything similar from Duck Hunt. The best I can do is put Duck Hunt over Link and edit his Gale Boomerang to act like Duck Hunt's Clay Throw Side Special.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AMBut DuckHuntTrio is losing against dark pit so..nvm :V
People seem to be really upset over Dark Pit virtually being a carbon copy of Pit (myself included), so I can understand why he's winning.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2014, 07:07:00 AMAlso ill show you previews of the stage soon, it looks way better than the previous model.
That's great. I can't wait to see what you have in store.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
Really? Could you elaborate on this? As I'm not sure how one could code Snake's articles to act like anything similar from Duck Hunt. The best I can do is put Duck Hunt over Link and edit his Gale Boomerang to act like Duck Hunt's Clay Throw Side Special.
Sure! but ill need to do even more testing, since i dont have my wii, and i cant test properly but with the previous experience i had with snake articles(like making them work like Sm4sh megaman, or creating goop for bowser jr) im pretty sure ill be able to recreate those articles.
Also if you make him over link, ill recommend using the arrow for the clay, i looked at project m toon link/inlks arrows, and i think they work better for that purpose

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
People seem to be really upset over Dark Pit virtually being a carbon copy of Pit (myself included), so I can understand why he's winning.
I know that feel, ill love to see a less clony version of pitoo, im really excited to see what moveset youll give him.

Ah, but the question is will you be decloning him from Pit's Smash 4 moveset, or Pit's Brawl moveset?

I'll be using Dark Pit's Smash 4 moveset as a base.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

a Dark Pit that is not a clone? This is what I came for :^)))))

Welp. I'll have to wait for Meowth... lol.
Still interested for what you have in store for Dark Pit, though.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May I ask how to use other Charizard models with your Solo Charizard PSA?

You said how to add the bones, but nothing else.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

That's all you need to do. ._.

Unless you want to use 3 different Charizard models in one. In that case, you'd need to do more work. I didn't include a tutorial for that because I feel people would mess up and run into issues, but I guess I can make one now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 30, 2014, 02:29:03 AM
That's all you need to do. ._.

Unless you want to use 3 different Charizard models in one. In that case, you'd need to do more work. I didn't include a tutorial for that because I feel people would mess up and run into issues, but I guess I can make one now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It seems I'll never be able to use custom models.

It requires 3DS Max, and I cannot make it work in my computer.
That, or I'm not a 3DS friendly user.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

There's just a week left until the new poll closes. So get your votes in if you haven't already.

The #1 spot is currently a tie between Luigified Dark Pit and Smash 4 Duck Hunt, each with 5 votes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Voting ends tomorrow, so get your votes in before it's too late.

Edit: The current #1 spot is a tie between Dark Pit and Team Rocket's Meotwth, each with 10 votes.

Also, another announcement. As you've may have heard, EternalYoshi is quitting the Brawl modding scene and has left his unreleased stuff for those who want to finish them. If no one else has already picked it up, I might pick up either his Gray Fox or his Simon Belmont to finish in the future (after Raptor and the winner of this poll of course).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i saw that :( that was a bit disappointing, but it happens... and yeah, i'm glad he released what he was working on
I'M JUST A DOOD