KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Simon Belmont would be awesome <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I was going to end the poll now, but I have to go do laundry. So voting will end when I get back. So get your votes in before it's too late.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Now that I'm back from laundry, the poll has now ended.

The winner of the poll out of 45 total voters is Team Rocket's Meowth with 12 votes.

Here's the detailed results of the poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: The new poll will last for one week, just like the previous poll. The new poll will end on December 11th, 2014.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

And....

What about the wisp PSA? Is he out of energy or something?

I even had a victory theme for him.

I've been meaning to share these, but I was just a bit "busy" (more like too lazy. Fight me. >:v).

Have some lovely concept sketches for Team Rocket's Meowth made by my good friend, Marioking64DS (the Waluigi PSA head honcho).

Concept 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept 4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept 5
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept 6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Concept Waa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left to this concept is the rocket launcher and the side jets. Though it might be a while, as MK64DS is a very busy man.

Quote from: Scout on December 08, 2014, 12:51:58 AMAnd....

What about the wisp PSA? Is he out of energy or something?

I even had a victory theme for him.
I believe I was still waiting on feedback for Wisp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Im loving those concepts, im interested in how this moveset turns out.


Btw...Sorry for the delay...
Old Stuff :V
Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2014, 10:10:22 PM
Well....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Stuff!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For a stage, 5,021 polys is just fine. Some Brawl stages go even higher than 12,000 polys. I think some go even higher than that. Someone with more knowledge on stages would know better than I would though, so ask them about a good range of polys you should stick to.

Everything looks great so far. But if you want to optimize stuff, you could start by making any holes into flat areas with transparent textures.

Thanks a lot for keeping this up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:30:56 AM
Im loving those concepts, im interested in how this moveset turns out.


Btw...Sorry for the delay...
Old Stuff :VNew Stuff!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looks really great! Looking forward to see this in game... with Raptor!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The final poll ends tomorrow, so get your votes in before it's too late.

The current #1 spot in the poll so far is Zoroark with 8 votes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Glad Meowth won. Model and wait animation were fantastic.

Voted Xenomorph.

Voted T-Rex
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Honestly, I'm surprised at the number of votes Escargoon got. I wasn't expecting this much... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The final poll has finally come to an end.

From 45 voters, the winner Zoroark with 11 votes.

Here are the results of the poll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now that voting is finally over, these are the characters I will be working on.
-Raptor.
-Wisp Revamp.
-Team Rocket's Meowth.
-Zoroark Revamp.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Excellent! Looking forward to Meowth, especially. Heard he was planned for Smash for a while. (rumours only)

Oww, T-Rex lost again?

This year was definately, not for me.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.