KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 15, 2015, 01:03:42 PM
I started work on Raptor way before Primal Carnage was even announced. I wanted to use the model from Jurassic Park: The Game, but no one has managed to successfully rip models from that game.

The current model I'm using for Raptor was the best free Raptor model I could find that had a reasonable poly count.
Makes sense. Would still be nice to see someone rig Novaraptor to your Raptor's boneset.

Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )

I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )

I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... I like this model. Texture fits Brawl, model has style, textures have grace... Where is its funny face? V:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2015, 02:01:39 AM
Better post something to keep this thread from dying (even though it basically already did. :v )

I don't believe I've showed StarWaffle's most recent preview of Sceptile's model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sceptile is not amused.

April 01, 2015, 05:08:26 PM #6349 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:11:55 PM by KingJigglypuff
Nothing new yet. :c

But have a side by side view of a few characters that I'm either working on or going to work on (with the exception of Brawl Ridley. He's just there for scaling purposes).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

im guessing you never got those extra deoxys form models did you?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 05:08:26 PM
Nothing new yet. :c

But have a side by side view of a few characters that I'm either working on or going to work on (with the exception of Brawl Ridley. He's just there for scaling purposes).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-Rex please!!!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2015, 05:12:20 PM
im guessing you never got those extra deoxys form models did you?
I got them. I just didn't show them because they're exactly the same height as Normal Form Deoxys.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 01, 2015, 05:15:59 PMT-Rex please!!!!
Something I would like to do is get a good look at the Jurassic Park: The Game model. I've heard that ApocHeidge's going to release it sometime in June/July.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 05:19:24 PM
I got them. I just didn't show them because they're exactly the same height as Normal Form Deoxys.
nice to read so im guessing you will rig them all to the same boneset and use model changers for the 4 forms? i think it would be a preety unique psa,link served you well doing 3 charizards.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad to see Waluigi is still being worked on

Quote from: Carnage on April 01, 2015, 07:23:43 PM
nice to read so im guessing you will rig them all to the same boneset and use model changers for the 4 forms? i think it would be a preety unique psa,link served you well doing 3 charizards.
While I would love for true transformation, I may have to go with the Model changer route. But the issue is with the proportions of the 4 Forms. It's going to take a lot of editing to get it right. But I lack the modeling knowledge to do it. :c
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 01, 2015, 07:58:41 PM #6356 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:00:10 PM by Carnage
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 01, 2015, 07:44:26 PM
While I would love for true transformation, I may have to go with the Model changer route. But the issue is with the proportions of the 4 Forms. It's going to take a lot of editing to get it right. But I lack the modeling knowledge to do it. :c
all the deoxys are preety similar bodywise


what editing is needed? they all have the same long arms and the same waist and legs they dont seem to need much editing to be rigged on the same skeleton.besides deoxys defence head which chould be rigged to the bust anyway sice it has no neck everything seems preety similar.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While they can share the same leg bones, I was talking more so about their arms and tentacles.

I'm gonna have to find someone to do the needed work and talk to them about it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't see wisp there :O
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 02, 2015, 11:03:21 AM
I can't see wisp there :O
Wisp is a bunch of GFX. And you can't pose GFX in Brawlbox.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.