KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I will finish the Deoxys model after finals next week.

There's no need to rush, Nano. I was just updating my thread, so it wouldn't die.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 18, 2015, 03:26:46 AM
I can tell you're hyped, but please refrain from making posts in all caps.

Oops, that's unlike me. Still, can't wait to see more on both of your WIP Pokemons.

I swore I updated this thread with the things that happened...

Our old computer kicked the can, so we got a new one. That means all my files are gone, unless I can find someone to get them back from our old hard drive.

So I've been playing around with Smash Wii U models in the meantime.

But on the upside, this computer is MUCH better than our old one...I can actually run games at 60 FPS. ;-;

Expect a test video of my test import sometime this week.

Here's my most recent test.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aside from bone rotations (I had to edit the bone rotations to how Brawl's bones are rotated), this is the actual skeleton and rig of the Smash Wii U Charizard model.

The skeleton is nearly identical to Brawl Charizard. The only bones that have different placements are the wing bones, the final 3 tail bones, and the second neck bone.

While this will be one slot, it won't be wifi safe (due to different bone placements of the bones I mentioned and having an edited PSA to make the different bone placements one slot).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So this is Smash U Charizard's actual model? Nice. :3 Hope it comes with recolours, that'd be awesome. Looks fantastic.

in this particular case i really dont see a difference, i'd need a side-to-side comparison to notice it's wiiU

anyway, awesome that you got a wiiU model with it's own bones in brawl, that's epic

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2015, 09:28:38 PMSo this is Smash U Charizard's actual model?
Yes, it is.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 28, 2015, 09:28:38 PMHope it comes with recolours, that'd be awesome. Looks fantastic.
It will for sure. And while I'm not a fan of giving everything rim lighting, I may give Smash Charizard a subtle rim.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 28, 2015, 09:39:43 PM
in this particular case i really dont see a difference, i'd need a side-to-side comparison to notice it's wiiU
Brawl Charizard on the left. Smash Wii U Charizard on the right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will that go over Solo Charizard too?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Likely no, as I would need to have a Mega Charizard Y to be built off of the Smash Wii U Charizard. And I'm not sure how well the bones of Mega Charizard X match up to the original Charizard skeleton.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll always prefer Brawlzard
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



honestly i like them both but if i had to choose it would be the brawl charizard. the wiiu charizard looks smoother than brawl but brawl has more detail



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 28, 2015, 07:51:06 PM
I swore I updated this thread with the things that happened...

Our old computer kicked the can, so we got a new one. That means all my files are gone, unless I can find someone to get them back from our old hard drive.

So I've been playing around with Smash Wii U models in the meantime.

But on the upside, this computer is MUCH better than our old one...I can actually run games at 60 FPS. ;-;

Expect a test video of my test import sometime this week.

Here's my most recent test.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aside from bone rotations (I had to edit the bone rotations to how Brawl's bones are rotated), this is the actual skeleton and rig of the Smash Wii U Charizard model.

The skeleton is nearly identical to Brawl Charizard. The only bones that have different placements are the wing bones, the final 3 tail bones, and the second neck bone.

While this will be one slot, it won't be wifi safe (due to different bone placements of the bones I mentioned and having an edited PSA to make the different bone placements one slot).
This is f***ing awesome. I always liked this model better than Brawl one.
Is this for vBrawl Charizard or what?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 29, 2015, 04:59:05 AM
honestly i like them both but if i had to choose it would be the brawl charizard. the wiiu charizard looks smoother than brawl but brawl has more detail

The problem is that most of Wii U Charizard's model detail is in his Normal map, which Brawl's engine as is can't apply.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 29, 2015, 12:23:00 PMIs this for vBrawl Charizard or what?
Yes, this is for standard Charizard. And there will be a Project M version as well (due to editing Project M Charizard's file like I did with Brawl Charizard's PSA file).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]