KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Happy late new year, everyone. Here's a stream I had yesterday with Shockbound, which contains over an hour's worth of Classic Ridley (unreleased update) gameplay.
https://youtu.be/fgGtDpUw_Ek
https://youtu.be/ucxw0Q6R6_8
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I wish I could have more to show to get some activity in here, but the best I can offer right now is more stream uploads, which I have placed into a playlist (so I don't have to post multiple video links in a single post).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLZL6_FCfwBjRHHFoihPLTWyOVeVuBoFj
The most recent stream was recorded and uploaded yesterday, which contains more than just Classic Ridley. It also contains Waluigi and the first ever gameplay footage of the Alloys I've been teasing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You should make more updates on the T-Rex PSA.
Now that Jurassic World 2 is on the way to release (by June) it is a good time.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I've stated before that I'm no longer making those kinds of third party characters. It's why I posted my unfinished files a few pages back.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oof, this thread sure died...Let's bring it back!...Again...

Remember that Fighting Alloy Team project I was working on...?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Something I've been wondering... Are these over the original Alloy slots or are they BrawlEx? Do they affect the performance of Multi-man Brawl at all?

These Alloys are going to be their own Ex slots. I originally wanted to replace the Multi-Man Alloys, but that turned out to be impossible at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A bit off topic but did you add those Ridley animations customly or is Bagan secretly Active working with you on Classic Ridley?
Slowly but surely changing Super Smash Bros. for the better

May 09, 2018, 01:06:13 PM #6698 Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:03:57 AM by KingJigglypuff
The latter. BaganSmashBros is helping out with this Classic Ridley update whenever he's able to.

Edit (July 31st, 2018): Merging my quad posting into a single post to reduce clutter.

July 15th, 2018: I have another progress update for Classic Ridley. For those who follow me on Twitter, you'll see this coming, but for those who don't, the update to Classic Ridley is almost done. All he needs are Heavy Item animations and his new Up Smash animations to be finished. There's a couple other things I'd like done too, which are model optimizations (since as of now, 4 Ridley's lag on lower poly stages and 3 Ridleys lag on higher poly stages), new renders after the model optimizations (to reflect the new recolors), and a release trailer, but we've been working on this for over a year now, and I wouldn't want any further delays, so I really hope I can make a release within the next few months.

July 24th, 2018: Remember when I teased Snake's box walk a few years back before PM was shut down? Well I'm coming back a few years later to finally make a release to the public (in a similar fashion to Pig Ganon, Headband Jigglypuff, SJS ZSS, and Awakening Roy).

Features include:
-Looping Snake's Box Taunt (hold down D-Pad, release it to end the loop).
-Box Walking (use the left and right D-Pad).
-Reaction when his box is removed (Metal Gear exclamation point and alert SFX play), alongside an alternate getup animation after the removal of his box (release down D-Pad).
-Bug fix which made his tranq dart unable to be reflected by a powershield or the Franklin Badge.

Demonstration:

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216392

It was truly an honor to work with the PMDT before the shutdown, and I can only hope we'd be able to come back together and officially work on PM once more.

July 30th, 2018: Coming in to announce another release. It's slot dependent Razor Leaf for Ivysaur. Big thanks Codes/TheGag96 for doing the needed module edits to get everything working.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216418
Mirror for if KC-MM goes down: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv3v1yr7r2vwpm0/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ivysaur%20Razor%20Leaf.zip?dl=0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Can you merge the previous triple post into one post? Of course new posts are necessary to bump the thread, but once it's bumped, there's no need to keep the previous multiple posts.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


For those still following my Fighting Alloy Team project, it's practically done. Though just one thing is holding me back from release now, and that's the Fighting Wireframe alternate costumes for the Red and Blue Alloys. Once those are done, I can make a release for sure.

Quote from: Ricky on July 31, 2018, 05:21:06 AMCan you merge the previous triple post into one post?
The deed is done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Entering the fray with a double post...(Does anyone not have anything to say about the things I've been showing?)

For those still watching my Fighting Alloy Team project, I've recorded and uploaded gameplay videos of each of the Alloys. Since they're almost identical to their originals, I've made the most use out of their Specials to highlight their core differences.

Red: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kS5KqJ2ilw
Blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jmt_izK4hU
Yellow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZuamvoDjNk
Green: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPCKSwuswQ
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm looking forward to these Alloy movesets. The cape for Yellow Alloy is PERFECT and Green Alloy looks to be a ton of fun to play as!

I'm hype about the release of Alloy team. Although I haven't made reviews of Brawl Hacks in a while, I might make a review of the Alloys simply because I really like the concept.

The Ivysaur mod is cool, I mostly really like these sort of QOL edits for different slots.

About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 13, 2018, 05:05:08 PM #6704 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 05:10:55 PM by KingJigglypuff
To make the Yellow Alloy's Neutral Special more unique, I've given it the ability to angle the projectile with 5 different angle options.


I've also re-enabled its surface bouncing property, allowing for things like this.

Quote from: Ricky on August 12, 2018, 08:06:31 PM
About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.
If there's enough demand for it, I could make a vBrawl version of it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]