Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795213 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: March 21, 2011, 11:38:04 AM »

Make it either 3 damage more, or make it kinda slow, and i'll be a happy camper Smiley
    It's gonna be slow. Wink

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: March 21, 2011, 11:44:09 AM »

I came up with an idea for the Down-Taunt.
    Tell me how you think of it.

Down-Taunt: Hone Claws-Zoroark sharpens its claws and makes all attacks increase by 5% (with the overpowered version, attacks will increase by 10%)

Wow great minds think alike... Although i think it should be a sepcial because that would give Zozorark too many options..

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Plak
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: March 21, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »

Well, Zoroark is a primarily special pokemon, so Nasty Plot (one of its last level-up moves) might suit him better (especially considering that almost everyone learns Hone Claws but Nasty Plot is a rare Dark-typed move and he is part of the handful of good pokemons learning it. It should probably be a special move, with some charge time but damage+knockback boost, maybe shown by an effect similar to Lucario's Aura, but with Ganon's Darkness effect ?

It's signature move, Night Daze, might work as a final smash, probably throwing dark energy balls in every direction.
    I haven't tested it yet, but since it's over Lucario, it might be possible to change Double Team into Sucker Punch, with a different attack animation (startup fits perfectly). It's a priority move that only work when attacked... Perfect definition of a counter.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: March 21, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »

Well, Zoroark is a primarily special pokemon, so Nasty Plot (one of its last level-up moves) might suit him better (especially considering that almost everyone learns Hone Claws but Nasty Plot is a rare Dark-typed move and he is part of the handful of good pokemons learning it. It should probably be a special move, with some charge time but damage+knockback boost, maybe shown by an effect similar to Lucario's Aura, but with Ganon's Darkness effect ?

It's signature move, Night Daze, might work as a final smash, probably throwing dark energy balls in every direction.
    I haven't tested it yet, but since it's over Lucario, it might be possible to change Double Team into Sucker Punch, with a different attack animation (startup fits perfectly). It's a priority move that only work when attacked... Perfect definition of a counter.
    Your idea for Sucker punch is pretty good. I'll see what I can do. Wink

Oh, do you guys/girls think that Zoroark should run on all fours or just with its two legs?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: March 21, 2011, 12:22:33 PM »

umm... Not trying to be rude but why not just have an additional .chrlo (s) for the 4 leg run..

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: March 21, 2011, 12:27:11 PM »

umm... Not trying to be rude but why not just have an additional .chrlo (s) for the 4 leg run..
    Are you meaning that I should have both?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: March 21, 2011, 01:47:15 PM »

Sorry for the double post again, but do you think that Zoroark should have Wolf's Up-Air, Down-Air, Forward-Air, and all throws?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: March 21, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »

Yeah it would fit with the pokemon new idea for B side or normal B it should be dark pulse kinda like the normal B BUT it would be dark and dark hit Do you like that idea?

-

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: March 21, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »

Yeah it would fit with the pokemon new idea for B side or normal B it should be dark pulse kinda like the normal B BUT it would be dark and dark hit Do you like that idea?
    Sounds good.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: March 21, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »

Are you meaning that I should have both?
    yes

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #160 on: March 21, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »

Night Daze could be a Final Smash since its the last move he learns

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: March 21, 2011, 06:17:18 PM »

Night Daze could be a Final Smash since its the last move he learns
    I was already thinking that. ^_^ Wink

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zyborg
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: March 21, 2011, 07:03:37 PM »

Awesome. Zoroark rocks! Over Lucario? That would be perfect. Anyways, I voted Abra for elemental punches and teleport. I would've voted for Zoroark, but I thought it would be impossible to have any illusion powers. Perhaps for one of its taunts, you could use an illusion that makes illusion duplicates of it. Kinda like Lucario's Double Team? Alternatively, you could leave Double Team as Zoroark's down special.

Being an Illusion Fox Pokemon, and known in the Pokedex for tricking its opponents, I think that it's use would be more tactical and strategic than raw power. I mean, some of its attacks could be very devastating, but it would be awesome to have it be a 'mind game' Pokemon. It even learns Foul Play, which the Japanese version is called "Trickery". In the game, it does damage based on the opponent's strength. So I'm thinking it could be a unique form of the countering moves. Zoroark is known for making illusions of attacks, which means that perhaps you could have deceptive attacks. Finally, it starts out with U-turn. That could be a cool "attack and retreat" move.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: March 21, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »

Awesome. Zoroark rocks! Over Lucario? That would be perfect. Anyways, I voted Abra for elemental punches and teleport. I would've voted for Zoroark, but I thought it would be impossible to have any illusion powers. Perhaps for one of its taunts, you could use an illusion that makes illusion duplicates of it. Kinda like Lucario's Double Team? Alternatively, you could leave Double Team as Zoroark's down special.

Being an Illusion Fox Pokemon, and known in the Pokedex for tricking its opponents, I think that it's use would be more tactical and strategic than raw power. I mean, some of its attacks could be very devastating, but it would be awesome to have it be a 'mind game' Pokemon. It even learns Foul Play, which the Japanese version is called "Trickery". In the game, it does damage based on the opponent's strength. So I'm thinking it could be a unique form of the countering moves. Zoroark is known for making illusions of attacks, which means that perhaps you could have deceptive attacks. Finally, it starts out with U-turn. That could be a cool "attack and retreat" move.
    Great ideas. ^_^

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zyborg
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: March 21, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »

Really? Thanks. I love coming up with ideas for videogame characters, but have no way of implementing them usually. If you use any of those ideas, I'd be really happy.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: